[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 507 KB, 536x417, getin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22311951 No.22311951 [Reply] [Original]

The world is changing. Chinavirus actually helped push it along. The real age of the internet is starting. We got so hung up on the .com revolution that we stopped building. We just scaled. There is so much more to build and it's happening now.

Blockchain, Oracles, Big Data, AI, DeFi.

The next industrial revolution is right in front of us. The old fucks that have been here know what I am talking about. It's been building since Bitcoin, roots are before that.

Ethereum is going to succeed, the 2.0 release with scaling is going to happen. They have the network affects and it's only a matter of time. You have projects like Arbitrum (Offchain Labs) and xDai, scaling is coming faster than many think.

There is only 1 oracle solution that has any credibility, and no it's not that chinese ripoff Band. Chainlink is the no fucking brainer of this next run. If you aren't holding link at this point you are retarded and we probably can't save you.

For scaling, buy xDai, maybe Matic if you feel faggy. Another infrastructure play, these will pay out way more than this current DeFi ponzi bubbles.

For Big Data/AI Ocean seems to be the best bet. They are still very cheap and v3 release is due out before end of October which includes staking. Similar tokenomics to Chainlink.

For DeFi, watch this shitstorm unfolding and see who is standing at the end of the crash and buy them. CRV might stick around, if YFI survives, get that too. Safer plays, LEND and SNX.

The next big booms will be software that uses crypto to disrupt a products power from a centralized entity to it's network participants. Think about software you use everyday, in personal and business. Someone is currently working on the next iteration that destroys their business model. DON'T SLEEP ON THE ENTERPRISE TAKEDOWN PLAYS.

>> No.22312007

>>22311951
sure, in 10 years. but im a moonboy and i want 10x plz sir

>> No.22312025

>>22312007
1000% Will not be 10 years. We will probably have 2-4 bull markets in that time.

>> No.22312083

No recommendation for elrond? Theyre crushing it and have been for a while

>> No.22312141
File: 113 KB, 2048x1152, EgkHHjaVgAI48bt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22312083
>elrond
Wasn't on my radar honestly, but gonna look more into it.

>> No.22312170

This post actually motivated me. Aside from making big money, it feels like I’m apart of something greater. Even by holding only a few coins I’m contributing to the next revolution in technology. We’re pushing human into unbelievable levels just by collectively accepting and pushing for innovation with our investments. Thank you Anon.

>> No.22312178

token not needed

>> No.22312191

>>22312170
Best advice I can give is pick a project that really fascinates you and learn how to work on it or with it. The skills you will learn are some of the most valuable on the market right now. Good way to add to those stacks.

>> No.22312248
File: 173 KB, 1242x1551, 6668192D-7066-4958-92E4-F15020F04E03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22312191
I will dada

>> No.22312257

>>22311951
>The world is changing. Chinavirus actually helped push it along. The real age of the internet is starting. We got so hung up on the .com revolution that we stopped building. We just scaled. There is so much more to build and it's happening now.

No-brainer. Why do you think WEF is pushing "The Great Reset" agenda? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rAiTDQ-NVY

Chainlink nomination by WEF is uncanny too. "The Great Reset" will be the 2021 Davos agenda. To my understanding, Sergey will be attending too.

>The next industrial revolution is right in front of us. The old fucks that have been here know what I am talking about. It's been building since Bitcoin, roots are before that.

Most of the world is already automated to a great degree. But yes, in a sense that lots of other things are building up the momentum. Digital dollar is coming. Libra is perhaps coming. Perhaps the third world (with their smartphones and not having bank accounts) will start use their digital, blockchain based money and ecosystems.

>Ethereum is going to succeed, the 2.0 release with scaling is going to happen. They have the network affects and it's only a matter of time. You have projects like Arbitrum (Offchain Labs) and xDai, scaling is coming faster than many think.

I'm still skeptical about Ethereum (with scaling) becoming a de-facto scaling solution of the future.

Rest of your post is just overly embarassing namedropping and way too positive sentinment "We are all gonna be so fucking rich!". Don't read articles by the Crypto Oracle, he gives you cancer. Crypto Oracle was also so fucking retarded that he thought the Chinese smart cities are coming in 2019 iExec powering those cities and whatnot else absolutely divorced from reality thinking.

>> No.22312336

>>22312257
>I'm still skeptical about Ethereum (with scaling) becoming a de-facto scaling solution of the future.

That's the thing, projects like xDai and Arbitrum, maybe Matic will solve the problem. Once big apps like uniswap migrate to a L2 solution it will cascade, everyone will move off chain. But that only makes Ethereum more sticky. They are limited in what they can do. It's actually a great thing that Vitalik is spergy and hesitant to do crazy shit on L1. It needs to move very slow and carefully. L2 is for the cutting edge.

Therefore you have to estimate if even one L2 solution works, Ethereum won. Some may still use polkadot or something but Eth value is locked in.

As for my other namedrops, these are just the projects I did research on and have hooked me in on their deliverability. I believe they will build what they say they will and if they succeed the economics will scale massively.

Don't take my word as gospel, go check them out yourself, if you don't get that "I need to buy this" feeling then don't.

Glad you see it with Link tho fren.

>> No.22312350

Any room for RSR?

>> No.22312375

>>22312350
I did look into that one. The tokenomics are bit fuzzy. Too much of a %chance bet for me to jump in with, I found others with higher confidence levels. Doesn't mean I am right though.

>> No.22312456

>>22312336
>As for my other namedrops, these are just the projects I did research on and have hooked me in on their deliverability. I believe they will build what they say they will and if they succeed the economics will scale massively.

Yeah, that's your problem. You should unironically just buy more Chainlink

Crypto Oracle was shilling iExec in 2017. I told him he is a fucking idiot for it and he should just concentrate on Link, I even went on his twitter to tell him that he needs to shut the fuck up about iExec and just concentrate 100% on Chainlink.

iExec has since pretty much become irrelevant and Crypto Oracle has stopped talking about it.

>but the fundamentals are so good its the future

>> No.22312767

good post.

I would include ALGO as well as infrastructure for the next generation of innovation. It's just better. Doesn't mean it'll win, but...it'll be standing when. many others fail. And I love that I can send my bro $100 to his ALGO wallet with no fees in 4 seconds. He;'s still gotta convert to USD, but those fees are lower than wiring money.

Just a thought: social currency (define as you wish, it's still conceptual, need not even be actual currency) is the derivative / consequence of social media. Social media is thots, mommies and boomers. What if there was more to it?

DeFi is an issue because all meaningful business (mortgages, banking etc) will be done in USD, and I'm not sure how we get around that.

>> No.22312931

>>22312767
Do you think Defi is just a fad?

>> No.22313079

>>22312141
Im really liking the tea, tech and ambition, worth it for the long run for me

>> No.22313090

>>22311951
China always makes me think about SUTER
MK Ultra much?

>> No.22313103
File: 42 KB, 680x357, PG0xoXLU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]