[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 734 KB, 587x1280, 1599289147229.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22254323 No.22254323 [Reply] [Original]

Look guys, I'm not gonna shill you SWAP because I'm pretty sure most of you guys know about it already - but if you're tired of liquidity rugpulls like Sushi then Trustswap SmartLocks are the exact solution you're waiting for. You don't have to read the smart contract yourself or trust some pajeet that the liquidity is locked when you can know for certain what the Smartlock details are at a glance.

I realize everything is at a discount right now, but if you feel like you missed your chance at buying in the last few weeks, perhaps this is your opportunity. As always DYOR research on SWAP and see what it has to offer, as well as the ICO partnerships that SWAP hosts airdrops for.

Discord invite code if you want to ask some questions before buying in: /tvqjX9

>> No.22255341

Agreed. This is the simple coin that is going to solve a lot of problems. It will blow up soon. I hope you can make a smart decision biz. Just look at how useful it can be