[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 411x358, 1584094742719.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22248607 No.22248607 [Reply] [Original]

Ah yes, very good, I have to admit I am quite impressed.

First you dump slightly to weaken our grip. Then you slowly pull the price back up, let the safety settle into the minds of the hodlers. Give them hope.
SmartCon is right around the corner remember? It will pump hard after that. Soon it will be $50 right? Then $100? But as soon as we become complacent, that's when you do it, that's when you pull the rug. Watch at the pathetic cuckolds holding LINK drop their stacks at half the value you pushed on them only weeks ago.
It's actually quite sadistic and a fantastic play on psychology. I couldn't have done it better myself.

However, there is one slight problem with your little 'plan'. Just one oversight you didn't take into consideration and that is the fact that I AM NEVER, EVER FUCKING SELLING

DO YOU HEAR ME, KIKES? YOU WILL NEVER, EVER, GET A SINGLE ONE OF MY LINKIES.

IT LITERALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT PRICE YOU CRASH IT TO, OR HOWEVER HIGH IT MOONS. I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING SELLING.

>> No.22248655

>>22248607
Anon who do you think is dumping link? Jews or Sergey? Lol