[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 217x320, 29e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22234552 No.22234552 [Reply] [Original]

Ive been in the crypto space since 2013 and I cant remember a time when Crypto has been more compromised by outside influence. Its a real bummer desu. This was my pride and joy and I used to LOVE and I mean LOOOOVE doing TA every morning, checking the prices and just HODLING with hope knowing it was gonna be ok, even during the bloodiest times of the recent bear markets... fast forward to 2020 and you have financial institutions owning the majority of Bitcoin, thus are able to influence the price along with the whales. I wouldnt be surprised if the government had bought up all the bitcoin just so they could kill it themselves. If it wasnt that, we got a real problem with trading bots overtaking the markets. I can understand using trading bots in the traditional markets but in the 24 hour crypto markets, it just puts a massive strain on the overall price. Too much inflation and deflation. Not too mention all these stupid food cryptos like Kimchi, Yams, Sushi and this farming craze. Theres no point to these tokens, literally no use case other then to stake. It sucks seeing this space slowly die. I have so many good memories in this space but all good things must come to an end I guess....or maybe Crypto just needs to reset maybe. Maybe it needs to bleed and bleed and bleed until even the most hardcore crypto investor is shaken out...i dont know anymore. Crypto needs a miracle though.

>> No.22234679

ok

>> No.22234752

the miracle it needs will come soon
it will be called aureus