[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 287 KB, 500x486, animeshy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22219608 No.22219608 [Reply] [Original]

I made 10% 4 times in a row daytrading BTC on Binance in the last 3 days. Did a lot of TA and watched many videos. But somehow I can't feel happy about it. Feels like I just got lucky and one day my luck will come to an end. Maybe it would be the same result if I just flipped a coin instead of doing all the TA and drawing meme lines

>> No.22219759

>>22219608
People make day trading their jobs the stock market. But with crypto you have crazy high fees and exchange rates taking huge chunks out of your income, is day trading even possible to do consistently with crypto?

>> No.22219877

>>22219759
The fees on Binance are almost non existent, like 0.04 %. If you don't use market order of course

>> No.22219977
File: 133 KB, 1498x970, discord ss group new.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

it's a zero EV game in theory, but in reality it is negative because of fees, market manipulation, inside info and others.

However, doesn't mean you can't win but I think you need to be among top 5% of the traders at least. Possible? yes. But super hard. There are tons of smart niggers around there so, the field is extremely competitive. Even if you are top 1% IQ you are still gonna need a lot of experience because you are competing against the top 0.1%+.

I know it's not sexy but you need lots of study and lots of practice, and possibly years of experience and effort, depends on you.

Here are some tips that might help you guys improve:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15c3rN15rkXldY8Te3GDG4NG7noaaoikydOoZQlElwXw/edit (this guy is from /biz/)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfs71TITjLv3tM_vAHQO22hJi5O1X76hu

I also recommend watching crypto krown youtube and alessio rastani. As a beginner you can learn a lot.

If any of you fags have discord and want to connect with like-minded traders and shitcoin investors you can join my group. server id is pDRSTGz

>> No.22219997

>>22219877
You using binance VPN? I heard US citizens can still use the original binance with a VPN but if they have KYC (Know Your Customer) how does it still work?