[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x300, beta300x300.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22203114 No.22203114 [Reply] [Original]

>yfbeta.finance

see admin post:
β&, [04.09.20 15:22]

I’ve now uploaded the first vault contracts (for USDC, DAI and USDT) and the respective farming contracts for those vaults. I’ll wait for community feedback on these contracts whilst testing, before we deploy them to the mainnet and make them live for staking.

Decided to not currently implement an ETH vault given the current market conditions; we will re-evaluate this in the coming days but for now stablecoin based vaults seem like the most favourable option.

My proposal in relation to yfBETA distribution on these vault contracts is that:

1. Each staking contract will house 3,000 yfBETA to be distributed over the course of two years.

2. The remaining 11,000 yfBETA will be held in a governance contract. Once farming is live on the first three vaults, we’ll roll out governance, including a governance forum, and will begin voting on what the next vaults should be and how much yfBETA should be assigned to them.

3. Any yfBETA not deployed in vaults by the time governance kicks in will be held in a multi-sig from governance address in order to ensure that these are safe - we will be working with the community to identify reputable candidates for the multisig.

4. In the meantime, we are open to suggestions from the community as to which vaults should be used for the remaining 11,000 yfBETA, which we will take into account as we continue to build out the platform.

>> No.22203126

As for the vault distributions, I propose retaining 5% in a reserve for future development and gas costs in deploying strategies and vaults - this will be moved over to the governance multisig concept as well. For now, the remaining 95% will be distributed to a controller address that will manually use 50% of that to market purchase and burn yfBETA and 50% to re-invest into vault contracts. I’ll work on a controller to automate the buy and burn next (first focus was farming) but would suggest retaining the 50% re-invest as a manual function and moving it over to governance multisig so that there will be discretion as to which vaults are re-invested into (in order to maximise returns).

Frens I am beyond amazed by the support from the community so far. The content being created, along with the assistance with menial tasks such as getting listed on gecko and blockfolio, is just amazing and has allowed me to focus on the vaults. Once governance is live and given everything is open sourced on github I hope that the community will continue to support yfBETA and hopefully we can get some interesting community vault strategies and put them up for voting.

https://github.com/yfbeta/yfbeta.finance

>> No.22203910

>>22203114
we github now βoys https://github.com/yfbeta/yfbeta.finance

>> No.22204287

Remember to report and sage scams

>> No.22204694

Low liquidity

>> No.22205120

This seems pajeety. It's all
>muh yield
but it isn't even claiming to have any functionality.

>> No.22206092

Guy and his brother 2 man team, team owns 0% pool, dev told people to take out there initials during presale boost to be safe. Amazing team and not scam for once. GET IN before the whales!

>> No.22206175

>logo is a red candle
>thanks for playing meme on homepage
dev is literally mocking you retards for buying his scam

>> No.22206343

BETA BROS ASSEMBLE

>> No.22206412

YFI WITH BUY & BURN PROCESS?
CODE ALMOST DONE AUDITED?
20K LOCKED FOR FARMING STARTING IN 24-48h ?
VAULTS DEPLOYED?

APES STRONG TOGETHER

>> No.22206421

this will be absolutely huge no doubt

>> No.22206473

yield clones will die soon and u all will have a rude awakening lol. watch

>> No.22206634

>>22206473
yf's are outperforming the entire market, DeFi is an industry unto itself at this point. stay poor or get in on the ground floor of the crypto equivalent of high return hedge funding