[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 528 KB, 600x416, temple_of_pnk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22156468 No.22156468 [Reply] [Original]

Dear sirs -
This is an official Subpoena filed on the Kleros Blockchain for all of those who have committed liable against this project, sirs. Please report to this thread as mandater by the subpoena in order so that we may issue the correct remediatory measures. You, if found guilty by the kleros court, will be required to pay financial compensation to the members of the project and will need to percede with a statement of intent immediately indicating you did not intend to issue forth such exculpatory and libacious statements. failure to comply will result in a permabad and no longer permissions to be a part of the community. please take very seriously this situation because there are severa hundred indictments already present on the kleros blockchain that will be unmasked shortly

>> No.22156628

>>22156468

i just read this in a hindu voice - what the fuck is wrong wiith me

>> No.22156698

>>22156628
sir, you are doing the needful and there is nothing wrong with you, it is a sign of great character and one who is very much atune with ones nature and surroundings. you should take great pride in your cognative ability and truly empathic and intuative gifts because of which you are success to be had, never issue apology for your devine gift from ganesh that may have bestowed on you to make wise financial choice and decision, you see there are many who frequent this motherboard but not few that heed advise of great projects that they are see coming, but you are different and have and for this i have to the say thank you

>> No.22156752

>>22156698
lol

>> No.22156780
File: 39 KB, 892x653, image0.png.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Finaly justice will be serve to all the larping pajeets trying to bring the price lower so they can accumulate.

>> No.22157157

>>22156698
lol

>> No.22157171

>>22156780
hellow sir what does larp mean?

>> No.22157231

>>22157171
sir, allow me to explain, larb is a type of chicken dish serves with naan and sometimes they add a dash of curry and other spices, but lets not focus on that, let's focus on you, who do you want to be? you may see a person but i see a lion in the making, financially adept person who strives to great heights by making oustanding blockchain relation financials decision. tell me, you came here to kick the ass and take down names later, didn't you, with your skillful evaluation of this project you will be sure to achieve financials rewards in due time, but please do not doubt project becuase we need dedication and members who are willing to see through to the achievment stage and belief is important

>> No.22157348

>>22157231
I try larb once in new delhi, taste very good but stomach afterwards upset in bathroom

>> No.22157490

sir we must have a miss understanding i have done nothing wrong to be taken to court sir

>> No.22158309

>>22156468
take me to kleros court sir

>> No.22158732

>>22157348
>I try larb once in new delhi, taste very good but stomach afterwards upset in bathroom

YOU SHALL BE TAKEN TO THE COURT. YOU A NOT GOOD PAJEET SIR. EVERYBODY KNOWS LARB IN NEW DELHI SUCKS, THE BEST PLACE TO GET ONE IS IN CALCUTAH. AND THEN AFTER VERY GOOD LARB YOU SHIT ON THE DESIGNATED STREET. GET OF OUT HERE YOU FAKE INDIAN