[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 78 KB, 911x585, C0653012-9E50-439E-BB85-2EDEAE721189.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22147366 No.22147366 [Reply] [Original]

Hello

I’m your friendly neighbor from a different site and wanted to give a quick advice for you guys investing in crypto and other risky investments.

For the love of all that is good in this world sell everything and buy some S&P index funds and sit on it for 50 years.

You basically won the lottery. Congratulations. You will try to tell yourself you were smart and knew more than the market but that is a lie. I went through the same thing. I know someone who turned 200k into $2 million and then lost *all of it* and more (because he used margin). The entire market was flat to down and you are up almost 2000%. Think about how absurd that rate of return is. It isn't sustainable. 4k to 70k in a few months (or a year, or 5 years ,or even 10 years) is ludicrous.

If you keep going, it'll never be enough. What you are doing is gambling, and from this point onward you will forever be chasing that first high. Meanwhile, you will lose everything. If you want to buy a house, you have more than enough for a down payment on a damn nice place. If you do need more, then save up money your wages or your money from some other sustainable business practice. Make sure you have enough cash to pay the tax man at the end of the year.

Much love.

>> No.22147565

>>22147366
fuck off faggot