[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 127 KB, 619x731, IMG_20200829_152702_140.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22142212 No.22142212 [Reply] [Original]

You guys realize the uniswap defi scam market is zero sum and the guys making the scams are going to keep rugpulling until theres nothing left

I can tell you since this zero sum market is about to pop, there is an upcoming market that will not be zero sum or a bubble... But it will give insane returns

Ocean Protocol is releasing V3 soon with staking and IDO's. You will be able to create initial data offerings and data tokens then stake on them.

Coinbase listing can happen any day now that its on the list of tokens coinbase is investigating. So many catalysts but the real thing to look out for is IDO's and how to profit from data.

Regardless there's going to be insane adoption & utilization so speculative price really wont mean shit.

If you don't buy this dip, you can buy after the coinbase listing at $10.

Good luck anons. I've capped this so I can say I told you what the next bull run will stem from.

Data is the new oil... No, more valuable! Read pic related to see how Ocean uses defi to make data a new asset class

>> No.22142364
File: 433 KB, 2048x1376, 5bz2xiowrli51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ocean Protocol will have Initial Data Offerings (IDO's)

Ethereum only mooned to $1400 because of Initital Coin
Offerings (ICO's) until sec shut it down, eth is dead now
and will be eaten by Polkadot unless eth 2.0 is any good

So anyways, ocean supply is around 350m & eths supply
is around 112m eth

MCAP of eth at $1400 = 157B
MCAP of ocean at $450 = 157B

The point in trying to make is that if IDO's are as much
hype as ICO's, with ocean at 3x the coins in circulation, we
can see a 157B mcap and token price at $450.

Ocean v3 can be BIGGER than ICOS though. V3 is only
in october, not far away. By end of next year we can see
ocean leading the next crypto bullrun with IDO's as the
fuel.

Ocean is on the polkadot which is also going to be major
fuel for the next bullrun. Ocean is a MAJOR cog for defi.

>> No.22142590

Didn’t Gavin Wood mention somewhere that Ocean will be vital for large companies in the future and its one of the few projects he owns tokens for.