[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 539 KB, 1304x548, v1dya.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22087467 No.22087467 [Reply] [Original]

sell half at $5

team3d.io

>> No.22087902

>>22087467
Can you stop fucking posting about this until AFTER we break out? Fuck.

>> No.22088185
File: 9 KB, 234x215, PepeSweating.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Latest update with the screens. Looks like a Quake style game.

"We and Quotidian Marketing (https://www.quotidianmarketing.com/)) have come to an agreement for our marketing plans going forward. I paid for our current campaign with my own Ethereum.

Quotidian will be managing an influencer marketing campaign for us which will start with 15 medium-sized accounts and grow out to some of the largest in the space in conjunction with our own progression and product releases.

Some expressed a little concern at us hiring more marketing companies, but these two will work extremely well in conjunction. Influencer marketing is essential to building a community based on trust, and performs extremely well in any industry. Combined with our appearances on major websites and 1-on-1 investor outreach with Giants Digital, we are sure to benefit greatly. Both will hopefully be with us far into the future, and well into our growth!

Our staking system is still on schedule for this week along with our gameplay trailer and website update, which will feature more details about the project and our inventory system on mainnet.

WhiteBit decided to list us regardless, and let us deal with the details later.

P2PB2B have asked for tokens to test with on their exchange prior to listing us and fulfilling the rest of our agreements.

We are in negotiations with more exchanges, as always.

We're always open to ideas, suggestions, and cooperation. Feel free to reach out any time!

9 days since launch and counting! Thanks for being with us"

If these fucks pull this off, wew man, we are going MUCH higher than HEX.

This could 200x.

>> No.22088278

What's the use of the token?

>> No.22088535

>>22088278
Read their planned ecosystem. Still bare but it's only been 7 days. All will be clear enough soon.

On staking : "Yeah so it varies dependent on amount and length with scaling APY and multiplier for the longer you hold, it's essentially the same as ample's geyser. It's a liquidity provider staking contract which earns you fees for providing liquidity"

GEYSER
AT
$1M
MARKETCAP

we are going to be fucking rich.

>> No.22089095

>>22088535
If they give anything over 50% APR this will fly to $25. Screencap this. I have 500k but I'm done. Can't risk much more than being 1 of a 100 at this point. I'm with you and I'll take some profit at $5. Not before. I am not missing another HEX style run.