[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 74 KB, 969x546, DonaldNazarov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22054785 No.22054785 [Reply] [Original]

My assertion, the entire DeFi market is pretty much an experiment. Chainlink Labs will be assessing and experimenting via this bubble and putting together real reports to bring to the "real world" in order to get big players in the game.

Personally, I believe the early players in the DeFi game have the potential to make some life changing money, but I do think it will pop at some point once no one wants to play with the big boys and get raped. Either that or it will settle down immensely and most coins go bye bye. Rag on Vitalik all you want, personally I think he uses krokodil, but I agree with him on this one.

You are participating in a live experiment by getting into DeFi, being so early, most of you can probably make tons and tons of money, but don't press your luck long term.

I think the more valuable part about this whole DeFi craze is the data and studies that will be performed in the space. This will give a clear analysis, headed by the good lord Ari Juulz, which will be used to convince the big boys (ie banks, insurance, etc.) to get their dicks wet.

Chainlink Labs will give legitimacy to crypto assets and data management via blockchains and oracles because of the work being done in DeFi. Just dont get rekt, happy hunting faggots.

>> No.22055034

>>22054785
Auri Jewels is what we in the business like to call the chum-bucket. See the purpose of the chum is attract the big sharks. Now, all the little fishes see these sharks and think they're just some whales. So the fish swim on over and even some little shark show up with them. Now, there's already blood in the water, and the big sharks are salivating at the smell -- just patiently waiting for the school of fish to arrive. Then of course its feeding time.

TLDR ari is a useful tool to give legitimacy to projects and pump his friendlies bags

>> No.22055100

>>22054785

OP sit down and shut, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

>> No.22055154

>>22055034
Didn't expect any coherent responses lol I respect your summation fren.

>> No.22055203

>>22055100
Dost thine offer counter argument?

>> No.22055291

You say Chainlink Labs will do this and Chainlink Labs will do that let me tell you Chainlink Labs will do nothing but dump on bagholders

>> No.22055359

>>22055291
lol yeah it's only the most legit team in the space... It's almost not even worth the effort to deal with people like you at this point.. Go buy BAND

>> No.22055360
File: 1.17 MB, 1338x747, 84443C9E-D6A0-4292-892B-444F87182C2D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yea I mean let’s be real, any developer with 200 IQ has either the choice to make some coin that’s a total tossup as to whether they make it, or get paid $300k a year by a bank/military/VC for their high quality work.

I’d wager 95% of 200 IQ devs/FinTech buffs would make the 200IQ choice of getting paid obscene amounts by a bank or other insitution.

However, the other divergent 5% of 200IQ workers is important. They may be to smart to comply, or see some huge flaw in the system or have gotten burned by some normie bullshit. They want to start projects like Yearn, ETH, Chainlink Labs.

However, they are certainly hemmed in by equivalently smart competitors, who are albeit Hamstrung by their place within a beauracratic dominated institution, but who have an obscene amount of resources available to them because of their institution.

The long term success of this space depends on who will win this endless battle of ying and yang at 200IQ, accelerated by technology and shot around the world at a 24/7 pace. If institutions win, they’ll likely make their own coin like Libra. If the DeFi pioneers win, it’ll cause blood on the streets for institutions — causing their resentment and slowing the pace of adoption. Banks & regulators are still fighting BTC & Crypto because they feel so threatened.

>> No.22055451

>>22055360
Don't you think the genie is out of the bottle at this point? Could institutions really clamp down on crypto to the point of destruction?

>> No.22055521
File: 133 KB, 1498x970, discord ss group new.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

pretty good post, op. It's a very solid buy signal if you see most people here disagreeing with you. I know sounds arrogant as fuck, but if they disagree it is because they don't understand.

>>22054785
>most coins go bye bye

this. anyone who doesn't realize this is doomed to fail. whoever is reading this, don't try to outsmart the market or chances are you will get burnt. Stick to the safe bets: eth, link and you if you wanna get exposed to defi make a bet on the blue chip ones: 1) aave 2) snx 3) yfi (controversial but should be good)

There are also a few gems around, but it you are investing at those, invest only with a small portion of your portfolio, fags. If anybody here has discord and wants to honestly discuss new defi projects and meet some like-minded individuals feel free to join my group at discord. server id is r62y8vZ. obs: I must warn that we shitpost a lot and we are more focused on trading/TA but sometimes we try to research some new gems together

>> No.22055600
File: 56 KB, 680x510, 1593016525052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22055521
post invite

>> No.22055691

>>22055600
>post invite

this is the invite. server id is r62y8vZ

>> No.22055872
File: 111 KB, 1024x980, 67303E06-ACDA-46DE-87BE-C9D91E154892.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22055451
A lot of the venues are out of the bottle, but in terms of adoptions of new innovations, there is a lot of resistance that could be put up. How about Google & Oracle go full globohomo and decide not to integrate Chainlink as the oracle of choice? Spiting LiNK because of its frog-poster-following would be all too easy for the media machine of today. Then they just switch into the latest globohomo-approved oracle & LINK, as well as the entire LINK ecosystem, has a much harder time than it’s already having.

Genie is out of the bottle but that means these fintech companies can access all of this code (from github), all this IP, all these networks. It’s Almost all open source from the crypto side & all proprietary from the big boys side. The genie is out but that means evil forces can abuse the genie too, and these big institutions are Literally built to cannibalize small disruptors.

>> No.22056253

>>22055872
This is something I've been worried about. But desu I feel like it'll be a bit longer until corporations begin to do this, we have a decade on them it would seem.

>> No.22056408

>>22054785
I don't really understand why I would take a risk on DeFi when I can just invest in LINK instead.

>> No.22056793

>>22056253
>But desu I feel like it'll be a bit longer until corporations begin to do this,

I hope so as well. WE need to fill our bags first, right? and escape the west as well, hopefully

>> No.22056822

>>22054785
How the fuck is chainlink defi?
DeFi is a word that basically has no meaning anymore