[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 26 KB, 1271x493, budget.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22040076 No.22040076 [Reply] [Original]

I don't think there is anything wrong with donating to onlyfans sweeties if you have a proper and reasonable pricing strategy. Pic related is a strategy I use to donate, ensuring I never give too much, it shows a scenario and the most I can donate in that scenario. the basic donation from me is £10 and I increase based on what they have added to the scenario

>> No.22040232

so if the creator is black they have to pay you? lmao

>> No.22040314

Bait, but I will say this to anyone who does do this bullshit.

If you donate to random sluts online ask yourself why you are deliberately not giving your money to the one woman who birthed you, fed you, clothed you, and loved you unconditionally? Your mother, anon.

You can spend hundreds on some worthless slut who will age out of looks and even in her worst not give you the time of day but your mother's love is eternal and instead of supporting her you give to women who see you as a plaything to toy with and steal your earned wages from that you sacrifice hours of your life away from family to gain.

Pathetic.