[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 215 KB, 640x640, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22005948 No.22005948 [Reply] [Original]

MISS OUT ON THE LATEST 50X UNISWAP LOWCAP GEM?

NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Community Token (COM)

>Sub 500k Market-cap
>Deflationary token burns (1% per tx.)
>Liquidity Locked
>Full transparency

>What is COM?
COM Token is a proof-of-trust token designed to bring to light scams, rug-pulls and low-quality projects in the Defi space. It relies on a decentralized community of members to conduct due diligence and research on new projects. Once the projects are vetted as legitimate, the team negotiates deals with the project owners to get airdrops or discounted OTC pricing for COM holders.

(cont.)

>> No.22005962

>>22005948
COM started with an anonymous dev (I know, I know) who raised a 160ETH presale. He sold 5% to himself at presale price. Currently no address holds more than 5% of the supply meaning there are no whales except for the liquidity contract and the reserve funds for future community development.

Soon, new members who joined started grilling the dev and tried to uncover how COM could be a scam from as many angles as possible. The developer answered every question with full transparency with proof from on the public blockchain.

>> No.22006017
File: 922 KB, 1440x900, 63060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22005962
Then, members realized everything the dev was claiming was 100% true. Liquidity is locked, and there could be no possibility of minting new tokens. And the burn address is the standard 0x00 purge address. Everyone started to realize COM was possibly one of the most legitimate and trustworthy community-based projects.

Next, members started taking initiative to move the project forward: creating the whitepaper, auditing the smart contracts, creating a mulit-sig wallets for community funds (this means the dev/team can’t dump these tokens), meticulously re-branding the website (which just launched today), and most importantly, creating dozens of criteria and developing methodology for examining new and existing projects.

>> No.22006033

>>22006017
>And here’s why I think COM will go to $5 in the mid-term:

You see, COM’s tokenomics are deflationary in nature, so 1% of every TX gets burned, reducing the total supply. So if you buy and hold, you end up with a greater percentage of the total market cap over time. This deflationary mechanism is what drove BOMB token (which has similar tokenomics) from a few cents to over $15 earlier this year.

Pull up the COM charts and you’ll see there’s no price manipulation or P&Ds, just nice, steady price appreciation, which hasn’t gone parabolic yet. Few understand the potential here, but those that do will be rewarded lucratively for buying and holding.

Now you might be thinking I’m arbitrarily making up the price target of $5, but here’s why I think it’s totally reasonable and expected:

COM is being traded on Uniswap which uses an AMM (automated market making protocol) to determine its price. This means more and more COM gets bought up, the price increase per buy gets bigger and bigger.

For instance: right now, there’s about ~140K of COM in the Uniswap liquidity pool - about 14% of the total supply. So a 1000 COM buy will move the price about $0.10. But as more people start buying COM and the supply of COM diminishes, a 1000 COM buy will start moving the price by bigger amounts, $0.20, then $0.50 and so on.

>What's Going To Drive Demand For Com?

As COM partners up with more projects, the project will naturally start getting more exposure. Crypto investors will start buying COM to get free airdropped tokens from these partner projects (kind of like TrustSwap). Since COM is a relatively low-supply and deflationary coin, once more and more of the 140K of supply starts getting bought up, the price will go parabolic.

>> No.22006052

I'm interested. Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of development/update this weekend? Know anything about it?

>> No.22006053
File: 675 KB, 1920x1080, 508467.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22006033
So if you’re tired of investing in worthless projects, I urge you to check out COM and get some tokens before the price takes off. By the way, their airdrop from partner project systems rewards anyone with holdings over 500 COM so if you just want to put in a small amount, I recommend getting 500 as the minimum amount so you can take advantage of the free airdrops.

But please, I urge you, DO NOT BUY JUST BECAUSE OF MY POST. I urge you to do your own research. That is the ethos of the community token. We try to push forward a science-driven methodology of evaluating projects in this space. I’m not a part of the dev team, I’m simply an enthusiast who enjoys engaging with a like-minded, skeptical, mature community. As I joined and asked the members questions, it became apparent that they value transparency and discussion above all.

Again, don't take my words at face value. Join the telegram group and ask everything you wish yourself! You are more than welcome.

COM Website: https://communitytoken.io/

>> No.22006085

>>22006053
>>22005948

>TLDR:

-Highly likely $COM to $1 within a week and $5 within 4-8 weeks (after partnerships announced)
-COM website was just rebranded so this will attract buyers who were hesitant because the old website looked shitty
-COM Whitepaper releasing soon (it’s been written, just getting designed now)
-Uniswap liquidity locked for a 1 year
-Dev tokens locked: ~16% of COM reserved for marketing and community projects is being transferred to a multi-sig wallet so dev can’t dump (I expect price to jump to $1 once the funds are transferred to this wallet)
-First vetted community project being introduced next week (airdrop or OTC deal coming)

>> No.22006108

>>22006052
Yes! Their new website and whitepaper was launched today. Expect to start seeing a lot more as the project flourishes.

>> No.22006227
File: 259 KB, 600x1080, 1596908710682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Some key links I forgot to add:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/community-token
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/community-token/
https://communitytoken.io/