[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 182x277, fat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21990691 No.21990691 [Reply] [Original]

The Livestream revealed to the world the stuttering obese pothead that runs this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $16.50 support the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $13 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $10 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their Amazon Warehouse salaries loaded up in Link will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $2.50, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Linkie wagecucking nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded Linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you Linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a Linkie.

>> No.21990705

>>21990691
lol didn't read not selling

>> No.21990712

I once had my mom take me to a Chainlink event so I could meet my idol, Sergey Nazarov and hopefully take a picture with him. I approached him after the speaking event concluded to discuss my appreciation of his work and the incredible potential of the tech he's developing and blockchain in general. He was very rude and dismissive and seemed to only want to talk to my mom. I kept having to get his attention but he kept asking my mom if she wants to "link his chain", whatever that means. Finally I got around to asking about taking a picture with him and of course he agreed, but only if my mom would be in the picture with us. By this point I was getting some seriously weird vibes from the dude, so I decided to stand between him and my mother for the picture. A bystander named Ari was kind enough to take it for us. At the end of the countdown right when Ari said "say cheese!", I felt a sharp pain in my side and yelped, ruining the picture. I pulled up my shirt to see what happened, and there was a tiny pin-sized hole in my side that was bleeding quite a bit. I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I swear Sergey stabbed me with a syringe or something. He then complained loudly about how I ruined the pic and suggested we take another with him in the middle. At this point I just want to be done with this weirdo so I'm like whatever. So we line up again and I shit you not, the guy palms my mom's entire ass cheek and squeezes. Obviously my mom was extremely offended and forcefully removed his hand while walking away. This made Sergey angry and he started yelling profanities at her. We both stormed out of there and my mom grounded me for having her go through something like that. The whole experience made me extremely disillusioned with the space and I decided to sell my Link at a loss.

>> No.21990716
File: 1.10 MB, 1416x521, moneybellly.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21990691

>> No.21990860

>>21990712
I'm so sorry this happened to you and your mom, anon. This story is one of many similar stories I have read about Sergey and it is the last straw for me. It's clear that Sergey lacks the temperament required to lead this company and in all honesty we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes. That's why I just sold all my link and am going all in 50/50 on Tellor and Matic.