[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 125x120, 1591812319288s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21940632 No.21940632 [Reply] [Original]

I can say that if I make it, I am aware that I got extremely lucky in life. While I wont be a YES man, I will try to help others out as much as I can especially those who were dealt some bad cards in life.

So while there are some that becomes dicks the moment they dont need to answer to anyone anymore, im sure there will be some of you that find this as a blessing and will use it to ease others struggling in life.

Am I wrong?

>> No.21940782

>>21940632
I have a friend... well lets call him my best friend who is incredible stupid with money. unnecessary debts and spends often money in things he dont need. I think if i make it i will lose him. Right now we earn the same but he has never any money for good activities or trips.

>> No.21940916

>>21940782
That sounds like a friend that most of us would lose if we make it. If he's close to me for so many years, id make some time for him but he has to understand that I can't always be there unless its important.

It would probably be better if he works harder to obtain some skillset so that you can risk helping him move up in life. Obv that depends on him. For some close friends, I may help them if they can start a business.

An amount that doesn't hurt me though obviously