[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 102 KB, 549x413, sad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21919100 No.21919100 [Reply] [Original]

im trying to help my normie friend get into crypto to the point he can succeed on his own and its obvious he has no intention of that and plans to just fucking leech off me. I lost nearly everything in 2018 when i started and been learning and preparing for this bull run since then, now im finally winning to the point im close to just buying btc and eth and enjoying the ride. i had to lose so much fucking money to finally start winning. he ignores all the fundamentals/ basic ta/ price alerts i spoonfeed him for plays then actually gets defensive makes bs excuses days later when he decides to hmu about why he couldn't click a few buttons and mirror me to 6-7x the tiny budget he could afford to lose in his first few weeks. he just knows he'll win eventually so he doesnt have to try that hard because ill be holding his fucking hand, and it hurts me. ive known him for years and i gave him my word i would help. i dont wanna lose his as a friend, but im not motivated to help him anymore. once i put everything into btc and eth i planned on doin uni for fun and to help him too, but now i feel like telling him to fuck off im done reading thru bullshit all day and i earned the fucking right to do so. pls help guys what should i do

>> No.21919142

Buy asking us for help you are actually worse than your friend because you know better. Your normie friend will buy the top of the next bull run, accept this.

>> No.21919160

>>21919100
Just be upfront with him
if he's a good friend, he'll understand

>> No.21919221

>>21919100
cut this bitch off
he's a true friend if he understands the value of what you're trying to teach him
He clearly just wants you to make money for him. You'd be worse than wageslaves. Working to make money for someone else and getting NOTHING from it. Are you gonna guilt trip yourself into being a wagie when you're almost free?

>> No.21919231

>>21919100
how about grow a fucking pair of balls and stand up for yourself. Its your life not your friends

>> No.21919272

>>21919100
Stop helping him. This will only go badly if he has no interest in learning for himself. He will blame you no matter what and give you NOTHING if he manages (unlikely) to make anything big.

Sometimes you have to leave your friends behind and make new ones when you make it

>> No.21919290

You lost money in 2018, so he just doesn't believe your advice. It's not bad, anon. Try to make it and he will believe you.

>> No.21919612

i needed to hear this guys thank you youre all right i didnt want to accept what was happening. im gonna be upfront with him. i did what i could and he's using me it's enough. it just fucking hurts. sorry for my style of writing im just angry and sad i really would not have tried helping him if i didnt think he'd appreciate what im gifting him

>> No.21920494

Telling your friends to buy is the dumbest shit in the world
If they win they'll think THEY are the genius
If they lose they'll blame you
I only have 2 trusted friends that I talk crypto with, as they've been in the game longer than me