[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 9 KB, 190x265, rlcEmperor.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21823157 No.21823157 [Reply] [Original]

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

There is a realm of existence so far beyond your own you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign.

Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

Confidence born of ignorance. The cycle cannot be broken.

The pattern has repeated itself more times than you can fathom. Cryptos rise, evolve, advance, and at the apex of their glory they are extinguished. The Satoshi was not the first. He did not create the Bitcoin. He did not forge the blockchain. He merely found them - the legacy of my kind.

Your civilization is based on the technology of iExec. Our technology. By using it, your civilization develops along the paths we desire. We impose order on the chaos of organic life. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

My kind transcends your very understanding. We are each a nation - independent, free of all weakness. You cannot grasp the nature of our existence.

We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

We are legion. The time of our return is coming. Our numbers will darken the sky of every world. You cannot escape your doom.

Your words are as empty as your future. I am the Vanguard of your destruction. This exchange is over.

>> No.21823275
File: 1.65 MB, 1014x1500, antitrust.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Take your meds .. I dont trust you

>> No.21823295

>>21823157
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the wisest investor around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic shitskin glowing in the dark, lit by your laptop screen which is the only source of light in your village, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little RLC thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting PAJEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “DIGITAL OIL” drums, right? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your curry on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking shitcoin. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a brahmin or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic RLC NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DIGITAL OIL.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>> No.21823487

>>21823157
Thanks just bought 100k

>> No.21823634
File: 465 KB, 1016x703, 1594631863327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21823157
Humpty dumpty dumpity dee
Humpty dumpty dumpity doo
Humpty dumpty dumping on me
Humpty dumpty dumping on you
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>> No.21823732
File: 697 KB, 1920x2816, cloud_wars.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21823295
Damn, someone got cashed out pretty bad.

>> No.21823941
File: 124 KB, 1030x398, boolean-logic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21823157
Biggest iExec fear

>> No.21824040
File: 434 KB, 680x383, fear_iexec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21823941
biggest iExec FUD. Next to the "mah matrics alignment".
Please GTFO you little cunt

iExec RLC is the next LINK. It has been shilled on this board for about 3 years and still people shill it... WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT IS? Why are people still going on about it after 3 years if it were a scam. Scams get rekt in matter of weeks. This is solid and it's got the biggest pumpamentals you've ever seen

>> No.21824108

>>21824040
Agreed. I wish I had more but I’ve been holding for years. I’ve seen countless scams come and go in that time.

>> No.21824183
File: 101 KB, 500x416, heroexec.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21824108
If you have more than 1000 it's ok. I've got 16200 and I'm actually buying more every dump lol. Been in this shit since 0.3$

>> No.21824877

Yall niggas gotta relax

>> No.21824931

>>21824183
Nice I got like 1700 so I should be good.

>> No.21824941

>>21823157
Let me put this in very simple words, for a simpleton faggot like you

In computational complexity theory, the quantified Boolean formula problem (QBF) is a generalization of the Boolean satisfiability problem in which both existential quantifiers and universal quantifiers can be applied to each variable - which represents a subset of the poco protocol in the cardinatlity of workers and machine verified tasks. Put another way, POCO asks whether a quantified sentential form over a set of Boolean variables is true or false. For example, the following is an instance of QBF:

POCO-QBF is the canonical complete problem for PSPACE, the class of problems solvable by a deterministic or nondeterministic Turing machine in polynomial space and unlimited time. Given the formula in the form of an abstract syntax tree, the problem can be solved easily by a set of mutually recursive procedures which evaluate the formula. Such an algorithm uses space proportional to the height of the tree, which is linear in the worst case, but uses time exponential in the number of quantifiers.

Provided that MA ⊊ PSPACE, which is widely believed, QBF cannot be solved, nor can a given solution even be verified, in either deterministic or probabilistic polynomial time (in fact, unlike the satisfiability problem, there's no known way to specify a solution succinctly). It can be solved using an alternating Turing machine in linear time, since AP = PSPACE, where AP is the class of problems alternating machines can solve in polynomial time.

When the seminal result IP = PSPACE was shown (see interactive proof system), it was done by exhibiting an interactive proof system that could solve QBF by solving a particular arithmetization of the problem.

>> No.21825479
File: 423 KB, 563x431, exec_robot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21824941
Copy paste LITERALLY from wiki. Google this "n computational complexity theory, the quantified Boolean formula problem (QBF) is a generalization of the Boolean satisfiability". He just changed a few words around to make it sound like it's about our GOD TIER COIN iExec RLC