[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 219 KB, 1000x667, image0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21739023 No.21739023 [Reply] [Original]

Wait, wait, wait... I don't know how to tell you this, I don't want to cause you any stress. But I feel like you deserve to know what you've been into lately. Please, try to relax as I tell you what I'm about to tell you. You promise? Okay. This... Kleros thing, right? Did you ever consider the possibility of being at risk? Did you ever consider the possibility of losing everything? Those warnings they place at these sites, they're there for a reason. It's to protect people like you. To protect them from the Satsgang Protocol.

The Satsaang Protocol is a small band composed of 4-5 anonymous agents, who chase profit at all costs. They don't care if it's off you. You're just another pawn in their game, another fool who fell for an easy get rich scheme. Please, stop trembling. The worse part hasn't come yet.

Satasong is known for choosing small, niche tokens and pumping their value artificially. Their modus operandi is the following: Create a fake hype discord chat, and play pretend some activity and discussion, so that it can appear before the pump. Pump the coin. Talk about the sudden surge of the coin in 4chan, and try to catch prey to the Discord server. Huh? You're sweating? You didn't came from 4chan, did you? Only sick fucks go there, anyway. They will seem friendly at first, but then they'll get increasingly aggressive. They claim it's good for the token. They will say that swinging is a suicidal strategy. Of course, they don't want you to compete against them scalping. Then, they will set an absurd, ilogical target. Such as, 1k$ for LINK. 1$ PNK. Does that sound familiar?

>> No.21739041

It should. They don't need one dollar per PNK. They. Already. Sold. It's only the initial stage, though. This is called "Troy hook", it's a technique they will sometimes use to catch new buyers who think this is cheap now, and rip them off once again. They don't use the same strategy many times, that's what makes them unpredictable. But sometimes, they get cruel. This time, I've come to know their true plan. They will simply sell the token to zero value, and no one will be able to sell it ever again. You sell, you die. This time you truly lost everything, man. There's no escape now. Did you think they were fooling around these last months? You've been psychoanalytically profiled. Every comma, every nuance... it reveals secrets about you you wouldn't even imagine. We know who you are.

You sell, you die. It's simple for us. You got to give it to us, at least, we're being generous in a way. We could force you to use all your assets so that you could buy more and more PNKs. But we won't, for now. Unless we rule otherwise. See, in the end, we were able to force you to finance our tyranny machine. We are the one. You will not sell. I am the one. I am only one. I am Clément Lesaege.

>> No.21739048

where buy

>> No.21739058

LMAO at all you imbecile biztards who think you are early to this coin by being in the 'current' discord with 400 members. This coin was shilled here years and years ago, along the likes of confido, liven, treon aim etc. Do any of you even remember those coins, or were you even around then? Look them up on your favorite crypto website - and see where they all are now.

There are already groups that exist from years before the recent discord. You all really are the useful idiots for shilling this coin. You are getting regularly dumped on by people who already got into this coin early.

Kleros is from 2018. You are not early. You are demonstrably late. Any idiot who claims to be early and the part of the 'new' current discord shills to be organic are blatant liars. I'm not saying you wont make money off this coin riding it up and down, but please, for the love of god, be careful. They regularly make threads here, talk about them on the discord and post in each others here. The memes are good tho.

Please tell me you guys aren't only in the temple of kleros discord. Jesus christ. You do know thats the one set up to bring in newfriends? It's all in the archives. There were, and still are, discord groups above those which run these pump and dumps. You can literally check the archives where the original ICO whales with 8m+ tokens spread over multiple wallets repeatedly made threads to pump PNK back at around 0.01 in late 2018 early 2019. They even openly admit they did it. They even openly admit they had discord groups and other mediums of communication back then. Are you even in any of those? Do you have any idea what goes on in them? Or are you in the useful idiot discord 'temple of kleros' where you all make memes, post in eachothers threads and repeat to eachother that you are all smart money and in early on a moon mission project.

>> No.21739065

Nice sounds gay

>> No.21739072

>>21739048
uniswap sir

>> No.21739116

Yeah it turns out infighting and other natural human problems can't be really resolved even in a decentralized DAO. The decentralization was a good idea, but just didn't quite work out in this case because of some of the personalities involved. I'm sure the idea will be tried again with another dao token and another group of devs

>> No.21739117
File: 7 KB, 250x226, 1529557397596s[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21739023
I'm taking Satsgang to Kleros Court.

>> No.21739225
File: 51 KB, 512x512, Dr. Braboop Mapoopadoop Head of Kleros Investor Relations.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21739023
You are one of those filthy dalits from ANJ I know it sirs. Trying to spread such unacceptable bad rumors
Do not fall for this bastard son of a water buffalo.
Kleros is too much good project no monkey business many assurances.
You are the ones who are the testicle lickers.
I SAID GOOD DAY

>> No.21739249

>literally more cases being disputed than there ever have been
i really liked the "SJW Coin" fud though. that was way funnier

>> No.21739290

>>21739048
>>21739072
kek

>> No.21739357
File: 143 KB, 496x202, BladeRunnerRoyBattySpeech.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. FUD ships on fire off the shoulder of /biz/. I watched red dildos glitter in the dark near the Uniswap Gate. All those unrealized gains will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to dump.

>> No.21739391

hello and thank you for making forum
sirs I am in need of information
where to buy pachinko tokens?
have a blessful day and many thanks

>> No.21739422
File: 622 KB, 503x604, melodious_Sir.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21739391
>pachinko
sir, yuri selling those in alley of kolkotta main street, you do not want those. instead you want pinkanon from uniswamp please do the needful

>> No.21739450

>>21739391
Attention sir.
Pachinko is coin suitable only for pathetic vaisyas. Not good buy.
PNK is true Brahmin coin.
Thank you for your attention.

>> No.21739464

My linky stays super stinky 1k eoy

>> No.21739550
File: 1.16 MB, 1500x1000, image0 (2).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sirs, I come to you bearing message from the sultan himself. The Vaishya of Kleros have exited the markets. Those below Vaishya are now permitted to this news. It is recommended you sell any remaining Pinakion tokens you are holding. As a messenger, I pass this along to you, the Sudra of the Kleros caste system and the Vaishya ask that you pass this down to the Untouchables once you have warned your caste.

The Brahmin and the Kshatryia have warned their people and exited the markets and will update us with the next plan of action in due time.

आप सभी को वेणु की कृपा से आशीर्वाद

B

>> No.21739727
File: 351 KB, 400x434, 1597722640049.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait sirs, please be waiting,, I don't know how to be telling, sir I am not here to be of stress. But sirs you must be knowing the truths. Please, be of the relax and pray to vishnu as I am tell you, You promise? Okay. This... Kleros sirs? Did you eve be consider of being very rich? Did you ever think of having the lambo? Those warnings they put in the sites sir, they are just fud. It's to trick sirs like you. To be keeping them from the Brahmen Protocol.

The Brahmen Protocol is a small band composed of 4-5 blessed hindu gods sir, who wish to see you save village. They care only of you and family sir. You are of most beloved to them, one more child who will be very very rich sir Please, stop trembling,, The best part still is to come sire.

Brahmen is of choosing blessed, holy tokens and making value so high sirs right to moon. They wish is of following: Create very real discussion of glorious followers and give many good advices, so that it can appear before the glory moon mission sir. Pump the coin. Spread great message of future reward in 4chans,, and try to brinf in great new follower to their riches Huh? You are sweating sir! You too are be joining mission to moon? You are making right choice, anyway. They are of great kindness to all, but they will be seen scared to sometimes scare away non believers. They know it is good for all true faithful sirs. They are of warning swinging is bad sirs! Do not be giving into temptation! They are of not wanting you to lose way and miss the riches!

Do the needful sirs.

>> No.21739776
File: 45 KB, 640x640, Jainandar Patel Kleros Head of Marketing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21739550
You filthy dog! Where did you sir get this information?
You are a snack fried in the vaginal sweat of a thousand prostitutes. I spit at your message.
Fellow PNK investors do not have worries my friends there is no concern necessary for the current state of Kleros.

>> No.21739805

where to sell sirs......

>> No.21739810

>>21739023
Is this what Link is? I always wondered who made those thousands of amazing memes. No on ever tried to take credit for them. It's almost as if people were paid to make the memes. Is there any chance the SEC will ever come after these manipulators?

>> No.21739979
File: 1.23 MB, 1131x707, KlerosDogeDuck.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21739023
where to buy sir?

>> No.21740025

>>21739979
Uniswap sir

>> No.21740050

>>21739023
dont care still holding link stay mad faggot

>> No.21740183

OP this is great FUD, congratulations. I feel even better about adding more.

>> No.21740578
File: 108 KB, 794x526, 567886682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DR DHEERAJ YOU HAVE FINANCIALLY FINISHED MY WIFE AND I
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHH