[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 335 KB, 501x500, cry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21726744 No.21726744 [Reply] [Original]

>went to sleep well before 2 am
>wake up at 9 am
>lie in bed and browse internet and continue reading slightly upper midwit non-fiction book I started last night
>drink coffee
>start working
>continue working
>realise I have such little work to do because I have so few meetings
>take a break, go back to job
>finish work before 6 pm
>browse internet, drink coffee, eat food
>go for walk at 8.30 (not sure how time passed so quickly from 6 until then)
>go walking in the sunshine
>go for a slightly longer evening walk than usual
>currently on phone; will go jogging then read midwit book

Going for walks on a sunny evening feels kind of pathetic because it feels like I'm pining for more carefree and idyllic university days, because I'm wasting time after work, as if I have lots of it.

I'm reading a non-fiction book about the civil rights act being a mistake. I never buy books anymore, I just download them from LibGen.

I was thinking a few days ago about how quickly time has passed in the last 4 to 7 years. I remember carefree summers between university terms where I'd work a minimum wage job part time. I remember cleaning tables at McDonald's as it was sunny as fuck outside and the large glass walls let me see everyone enjoying life (though I didn't last long at that job). I can't remember if I knew that was my peak at the time. Life is so debased in comparison now. I was so cool back then. I'm turning 30 soon and I've done nothing.

I used to tell myself I'd learn intellectual stuff but I don't really care anymore because I just want money now. Having a house would be kino.

I saw that chainlink (stinky linky) mooned. I have been browsing /biz/ very sporadically for some years, after being a regular when it launched. It's a very based and friendly board. But I haven't invested in anything.

>> No.21726867

You made me think I was on /lit/.

>> No.21726893

>>21726744
>I haven't invested in anything.
You are a wiser person than anyone here. Do not invest in anything, your life, though mundane is something you'd long for too much if you were to invest (Let's be honest, you'd get fucked over)

It's nice hearing your story though.

>> No.21726953

>>21726744
you're a faggot.

>> No.21727229

Hope u feel better soon Op

>> No.21727277

>>21726744
There’s a pandemic going on. Get the fuck back in your room!

>> No.21727483

>>21726744
dude don't you get bored of moping? you obviously like it here do why not just swallow the biz pill and buy yourself some crypto/link? youd be surprised how much a feeling of belonging youll feel when you join us for the ups & downs. just look at today, the whole board has been collectively wringing their hands and weeping together in sorrow as link crashed, save a few smug swingies. it's these painful times that unites the board together