[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.09 MB, 498x498, pepe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21681280 No.21681280 [Reply] [Original]

Biz, you all have to be brainlets to not see the potential here. This is your chance to make it and literally print $ and get in the network at a discount. The Spring is moving into testnet this weekend. Why is this important? Huddle in anons.

The Spring puts a HEX type of CD system on top of the AMPL Gesyer. What does this do? Allows the liquidity to be charted and predictable meaning less manipulation.
You will be able to opt in to provide liquidity for 1,5, 30, 90, however many days you choose and the longer you do the more rewards. The catch. If you say 90 days and want to pull out after 1 day, you will be rekt and pay a penalty. That penalty then goes to all of those that completed their full time thus also increasing their marketshare of the pool. You have to be literally braindead to not see how pumpable this is. It is combining the best parts of hex and ampl into 1. That is two of the most successful and pumpable projects ever on Uniswap. This is a hex and ampl baby, that will pump like crazy. If you anons can see how pumpable this is you are hopeless and deserve to stay poor. This will melt faces and this Spring is coming this month. You can be in before its announced anons. Don't fuck up your chance to make it. Any neg rebase in the meantime will be wiped away with compounding multiple 10-20% rebase gains. DYOR anons there is a literal floor put in place with large liquidity locked while this is bring built. The circulating supply is so small, no one can even dump from here. Wake the fuck up anons

>> No.21681313

coilcrypto.com
it is all you need to make it anons...Best low risk high reward you can ask for in crypto with a floor there for u.

>> No.21681833

I will join you on this journey op. Been doing my dd after hearing of this and I'm in. Just trying to maximize my eth.

>> No.21681913

>>21681280
Based.

>> No.21682268

I turned 3 eth into 50 with hex even though it's likely a scam so I have no reason to not throw at least 5-10 eth at this. I don't understand ampl but I know it pumped hard.

>> No.21682471

>>21682268
You will make it anon. They also hinted at a version 2 that will expand the cd system to also have a loan type of program into this, where you will be able to withdraw rewards daily and farm it or take profits.

>> No.21682523

shut up bots

>> No.21682801

Intrigued. How much to make it out of parents basement?