[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 508 KB, 714x896, 398149E8-C664-4CD3-9225-559244D2A8F2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21674828 No.21674828 [Reply] [Original]

RSR IS A SCAM

Look at how RSR shills never bump certain posts, they want to emulate LINK shills by making custom memes and it's highly likely that it's all shilled by the same group, I'm doing this because I worked my ass off to get my economics degree and I hate a fucking ignorant fuck talking shit with the attitude of someone that know what he's talking about.

If you know basic economics and basic tokenomics you already know that this shit is a scam but if you don't know here some facts:

RSR CEO has no academic background, Linkedin has no University or nothing,
Youtube videos comments are disabled because they know they're talking shit.
Tokenomics unsustainable and totally vapourware.
Forbes article made by muh contributor
Devs hold 70% of the supply
Circulating supply is 4% of the total which means you'll need at least a 25x to only break even long term.
No company address on the website, no professional info whatsoever.

There's literally nobody on the team that has the proper economic knowledge to even properly consider the idea that they've thought of.

They literally have N O T H I N G to show for, no code, no algorithms, just a few blog posts and screenshots of an app any 10 year old could create.

As I have previously stated they will face regulatory issues, the sec won't just allow them to "become the biggest stablecoin business" dealing with sanctionned countries. Even if

Reserve seems to claim they need KYC - i disagree, they need AML. They cant seem to tell the difference.

Getting off the peg, lol what fucking retards, even Tether, the biggest ponzi of all is pegged, they don't talk about public statements about the reserve, they don't talk about nothing, they just go arond with the attitude of being intellectual and that's why I hate them, at least Bitconnect was obvious and funny, ZBUX is a meme, BRAP too, these guys act as academics and that's why I hate them, because they're not even 1/100 of what an academic is

>> No.21674868

copy paste shit like this should be a bannable offence.

>> No.21674870

>>21674828
Insider here with some valuable information. Just got a phone call from a colleague of mine. He said there were some huge contracts and deals that were signed with RSR, but there were some legal stipulations involved, and now everyone is pulling out. The situation is looking grim. RSR will most likely pump to .7c short term, then crash back down to .005c and ultimately fizzle out and die. I'm just sharing this info with people because i sincerely care about the welfare of everyone and their families whom are involved.

>> No.21674980

>>21674828
selling at .7 cents :)

>> No.21675098

>>21674828
Good job. I can tell you put a lot of work and thought into writing this.
I bought RSR almost 2 years ago.
Spent around $500 for my stack that is now worth $15k.
I think most RSR holders on biz are in a similar situation.
If the project falls over like a paper tiger, oh well, we lose $1,000 at most.
If it hits then we're millionaires in the easiest gains of our lives.
Most of us fell into RSR.
It isn't that serious to us which way it goes.
Granted, I think the shills are after new money.
But keep in mind RSR isn't as serious to biz as you think.

>> No.21675126

>>21674828
>RSR CEO
>HIS COIN HAS A CEO HAHAHAHAH, HIS DECENTRALISED NETWORK HAS A CEO
ISHYGDDT

>> No.21675187
File: 335 KB, 2429x1160, 1597884137875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21674828
RSR is going to continue in this consolidation pattern from its recent peak and until sometime around 0.015 in 2021. If you got in early and you're okay with holding your bags that long you will be fine. This post is a warning for newfags who just got in expecting a quick moon. This coin is going nowhere fast. Unless you are prepared to hold for over a year with no gains I suggest you dump.

>> No.21675197

>>21674870
Wow. Nice to see confirmed what I heard on my WhatsApp groups