[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 125 KB, 390x605, captcha.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2166561 No.2166561 [Reply] [Original]

Lets bring back the old quality /biz/ crypto discussion. This thread is for ETH , ETC, and other ether tokens only. What do you personally have a stake in and why? I have roughly 40 eth and just bought 150 aragon which just got released and still has a low market cap. Rumors say golem and augur will be added to coinbase, some ledditor found it in the source here which was deleted. https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/6ab6ew/deleted_post_golem_soon_on_coinbase/
ive done some math and if we see the crypto bubble keep growing people who are new to the game will put their money into a top 10-25 coin because they know its going to likely be a safe bet with that much money already behind it. Were going to be seeing a lot more coins at a 1 bil market cap very soon and doing the math on some of the top 50 coins reveals a few that could potentially lead to significant gains.

>> No.2166589

>>2166561
For a coin that has had 1400% returns in 9 months, ICN sure doesn't get a lot of run.

It's definitely going to $10 by the end of the year, I'd be surprised if it didn't touch $15

>> No.2166635

>>2166589
it looks good but do you think its worth getting in at this point? ill probably scoop up a couple hundred bucks worth. I want to be diversified with small amounts on something that could potentially explode. if the market cap keeps growing at this rate theres still so many chances to make it big

>> No.2166930

>>2166635
I've been in since ICO, and while the team has had some lackluster moments, all in all they seem to have great knowledge and connections to make this thing work. Their platform is great, and their service is in high demand.

It's definitely worth getting in now as the platform hasn't even been released to the public. Once that happens it will spike big. Long term I'm expecting around $100/, medium term $10-15