[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 300x250, 6722F06A-3590-4D88-9B81-57A6CBB3279D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21648664 No.21648664 [Reply] [Original]

Will there ever be a run like 2017 again?

Also do you think BTC and
ETH will ever hit a new ATH?

>> No.21648679

Tomorrow

>> No.21648724

should happen sometime in the next 12 months if this bull run is really forming

if this isnt the bull run forming it could be a bit longer

it's going to happen tho at some point but I can't imagine ETH & BTC going over 500% from there current amounts in the next run

>> No.21648746

>>21648664
>Will there ever be a run like 2017 again?
yes we are literally at the very beginning of it.
>>21648664
>do you think BTC and ETH will ever hit a new ATH
Yes, most likely by EOY but at the very latest start of Feb next year.

>> No.21648786

Your bitch ass asks this everyday, and everyday I give you the same answer. I don’t want to break your heart but your mom and I are having a divorce. We talked about various things like a nice candle lit dinner and a walk on the beach. My job also offered me a promotion. You could say life has been good. I demand to see the manager. They suggested that I get the tumor removed as it could be life threatening later on down the road. Stay on script, pajeet. You're not getting paid to think. Surmising your intentions, there exists no doubt in my heart regarding your sincere worries for my financial well being, but alas your attempts to convince me to modify my investment strategies shall regretfully remain futile, as my stubbornness in this matter has indeed been sealed irrevocably and no other voice shall rock its imperturbable foundations.

>> No.21649102
File: 210 KB, 1124x1338, prophesy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21648664
No

Back then there was a mania. Mining...you could literally plug in a computer thingy and press some buttons and bitcoins would whirr into your computer overnight, ...people were talking about how bitcoin could legit go to a million, altcoins being created weekly, people really said 'new paradigm', gamer girls became crypto girls, Trump was changing the world, ...I could go on and on, but the hype was there. There is NO hype with the normies now. They got BURNED in 2018 and then they were like 'I have to pay taxes on that shit too???' Wash trading, spoofing, front running, Tether mystery printing, sell/buy walls, all of it ... no serious money is coming in until something is done with regulation. Teenager's spare spending cash will only go so far, and the Chink exchanges are sucking up organic money and dropping at the first sign of that money drying up, leading to a terrible cycle which the whales rule over.
Crypto is tradable, but no more runs...this past few months will eventually abate and collapse by year end.
Hopium has met Chink greed.