[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 881 KB, 1000x563, pnk-klero-judge-my-life.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21607210 No.21607210 [Reply] [Original]

Kleros is the future of juries and the court system.

>> No.21607280
File: 424 KB, 640x360, chief_justice_rakesh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21607210
sir, yes it is

>> No.21607479

>>21607210
ILL TAKE ALL YOU COCK SUCKERS TO KLEROS COURT FOR DUMPING ON ME YOU SONS OF BITCHES. LAWYER UP KIDDOS

>> No.21607531
File: 79 KB, 411x451, 1597466543838.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21607479
lawyer sir? i have more 'no' votes than you
ha ha ha

>> No.21608168

Kindly continue to purchasing sirs

>> No.21608267

To be the honest sirs I am pleasantly surprise that we are walking the crabs above 13 American cents for some time now. I was buy at nine cents and did not suspect the movement to be the happening

>> No.21608532

I want to buy Kleros, and like other posters here I am skeptical. For the record, I think the Kleros would be a great investment, and a great resource, for a number of reasons. First, it is well thought out and well-known, in my opinion. The fact that it has already become widely known in other forums is a good sign for it's popularity. Second, it is a really useful tool for the people that need it for decentralized dispute resolution. Third, the user-friendly interfaces are intuitive, making it easy to use, and useful for a lot of applications .

I really like the idea of adding the ability to send money directly to the user, to the benefit of all parties. It could be very helpful for dealing with a huge set of legal issues, and not necessarily in a manner that would make all parties involved happy. It could also be useful for the people that need the money, to send it directly instead of simply on a bank account with a credit card company.

The way the user interfaces were designed, you can find the system in many ways, with the best of intentions, even though they were all built by different people .

It is worth pointing out that some of the ideas here are quite ambitious, and will take a little experimentation to develop. I don’t think we should expect anyone to want to build decentralized systems. The core ideas would, in some cases, be for a small set of decentralized systems to be built, without taking account of the complexity of dealing with a large set of issues .

The core idea here is to make a system which is completely anonymous, as opposed to using any kind of external intermediary such as a credit card company or a credit union to communicate with each other directly.