[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 110 KB, 970x980, 1597623814252.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21556227 No.21556227 [Reply] [Original]

I can't believe I bought some toilet meme token. What was I thinking...

>> No.21556812
File: 33 KB, 540x538, not nico yazawa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21556227
OOOOOOOOOOOO LINKIES~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed your little speculative bubble, but as you pathetic piss stinkers all know. BUBBLES ALL POP!

I know alot of pathetic nu-linkers have hoped on the chainstink scam. But I am not talking to them, I am talking to the pathetic chainlink holders that are at 1 million dollars right now. Do you feel good pissie? I bet that's more money than you have ever owned in your life stinkie.

I think you should take your profit and run before the ponzi collapses linkie, dump your bags on the nu-linkers before it is too late! You are not in this together, you have pathetic normies posting their 1000< stacks asking if they are going to make it, even on twitter you see this pathetic behavor.

You KNOW this is the top for the chainlink scam. I have to admit stinkies $20 was a good run, it was also a nice spot to short. I must thank you all for the opportunity for me to make a killing on the lost dreams of financial independance these nu-linkers are going to have.

I love you linkies~~~~ Don't be stinkies~~~~~~~~~~~