[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 52 KB, 300x300, 4FC87CF1-5E84-4B2D-8037-1C744ADD28A7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21550697 No.21550697 [Reply] [Original]

Chainlink is a meme started by 4chan to lead people to financial ruin. The oldfag early investors were IDF (Israel Defense Forces) members stationed here to quell nazi rebellion online. Soon they realized they could create useless ethereum tokens to scam anons visiting 4chan who had hopes of crypto gains. These old fags bought $100k+ of chainlink EACH ($100k of chain link at $0.17= A LOT OF CHAINLINK) for pennies on the dollar and now are selling it to idiots for over $18. There’s even an agent that goes by the name of “42” (a spiritual pure number corrupted by the kike who uses it as a pseudonym) . This agent tries to control the narrative within his Saturn indoctrination / chainlink cube worship threads..
Now these “oldfags” that we are supposed to respect are trying to get people to lose even more money after the 2018 bloodbath. Chainlink is a specialized collection of Oracles, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains with Link network(token not needed). Sergey himself already said that LINK tokens arent needed to use the network. thats right. it's still unclear when and how the LINK token will be used if private networks are an option, and not to mention the massive allocation of LINK not locked up but in dev control (2/3 of supply).There is no need for tokens if chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes.
, silence for months. generally, this happens 1-2 times a year
Stinkies compare Sergey to Jesus, they worship Saturn and endevour in other blasphemies (like telling anons to put sharpies how up their anus to get free link which is never sent) which marks their impending doom (and financial ruin

>> No.21551529

>>21550697
Which other cryptos are blasphemous? I've avoided ever buying Link for this reason, but I'd like to know which others to also avoid.

>> No.21551947

>>21550697
this shit happens all the time bro who cares

>> No.21552122

>>21550697
That's why it's called Chainlink. They are the network each links to another to create a hivemind. Currency is literally current and energy the more of it you have the greater the chances of figuring out the tetragrammaton. Linkies are literally being siphoned of their mental energy on a daily to feed a egregor they created themselves. You're in a cult. A very dark one too..

>> No.21552764

>>21550697
as an absolute newfag, I keep hearing about an absolute bloodbath in 2017-18

what happened?

>> No.21552948

What’s interesting about this fud is who it is targeting: visitors from /pol/. To a redditor it wouldn’t matter if everyone involved in chainlink was a Jew, in fact it might make it better. The only people who might be turned off by this fud are those who are wise to how the world really works. Therefore this fud is targeting redpilled whites to stop them from becoming rich off chainlink and developing the financial power to compete with the Jews as a group.

TLDR: op is a Jew who is doing a classic double reverse Jew to try and stop you from making it.

>> No.21553086

>>21552948
OR I’m the only one telling the truth around /biz/ and I care for your Christian souls , kike

>> No.21553453

>>21553086
Well we know that isn’t true so by default my post must be right