[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 1024x697, download (4).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21512670 No.21512670 [Reply] [Original]

>please sir, you are to be buying [insert random shitcoin] now? thank you very much, sir. Have a blessed day.

It's very obvious that since a few days ago there's shills working overtime trying to meme normies who have come here after all the link hype into buying their awful scam garbage. Do not buy anything other than link. This has been a public service announcement. Everyone list the known pump n dumps in this thread so the shills can fuck off

>XRP
>BAND
>STATERA
>BART
>AMPL
>FLOW
>BUIDL
>RSR
>PNK
>HEX
>TRANQ
>BAT

Only. Buy. Link.

>> No.21512821
File: 509 KB, 587x391, 1597250842274.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21512670
LINK has been losing its meme dominance for a while now. It's literally topping. There's still time to move profits over to another meme coin and I hate to say it but PNK has been the number 1 contender for a replacement for over several months now.
LINK has a good run, I'm also sad to say bye to it.. but it has become totally infected. It's no longer ours and we must move. We made LINK great and now we can make PNK great too now.
I know what I'm saying might incite feelings of rage. It did for me too. But all good things must eventually end. The positive is that many of us have been suspecting this would happen eventually and we have already created a landing pad for other Linkfugees. When you are ready to join the Kleros Court ((tm)) we will be there for you anon, with open arms. Until then, this fucking memetic energy cannot be stopped.

>> No.21512915

Assmad fudder is assmad