[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 176 KB, 665x670, 1597571299069.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21482263 No.21482263 [Reply] [Original]

Janitors do it for free edition.
I'm hosting a competition(need at least 7 members) where you take the cryptid logo(next post) put it on naked ladies and also put in the link CRYPT-iD.COM in the image and make sure it's easy to see.
You make sure to post it in as many threads as possible and create as many threads as possible without 404ing too early.

You report back to me on Discord to Henchman #4 , you can find the Discord link at the bottom of the first page in Crypt-id.com

Make sure the naked ladies are as naked as possible while still TECHNICALLY being SFW.

For the winner there'll be a bonus 250 CID and 250 STA if you record yourself screaming the most convincing, hilarious, hysterical "Janitors clean it up, janitors/jannies" or the smuggest arrogant accent possible or something similar to that effect and include it in your threads/posts. A breaking glass sound effect before you scream would be hot too.
Bonus undetermined amount if you post it on other boards without getting banned.

I even reward you for using bots, but good luck finding an automated program to identify nipples, dicks, pussies and make the OC for you. Technically not impossible, but 90% of /biz/ isn't very /g/-savvy.
The full rewards will be applied if there's enough competition, otherwise you get less rewards if you're the only one doing it.

>> No.21482273
File: 67 KB, 400x392, Cryptid logo1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the logo.

>> No.21482330
File: 598 KB, 1450x2305, 1597513896316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is an example.

I'd like it to be fantasy themed. Our ERC20 game will include succubi and many cryptids and /x/ creatures.
IRL cosplay works too as long as it's peak model material. Just needs to show a lot of skin.