[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 690 KB, 1106x830, IMG_6884.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2136505 No.2136505 [Reply] [Original]

>the average normie is literally so stupid that he needs work to give him some kind of meaning to his life

It's depressing tbf. I was at work yesterday and asked my coworkers what they'd do if the won the lotto.

I said I'd travel, buy property, read, take Uni courses, play sports, go hunting, get fit, learn an instrument.

They said dumb shit like "buy a nice car" and then keep working.

I know we meme about NEETs and all that but seriously imagine being so dull that work is all you know.

>> No.2136537

>>2136505
"Work" is pretty vague

Where you work sounds like a shithole, but where I work is ballin' and actually means something

>> No.2136573

>>2136505
Work doesn't give you meaning...A lot of people mistake work for responsibility and discipline when they search for meaning. You can have both of those outside of work, but for most people it's easier and safer to simply work.

>> No.2136576

>>2136505
what is consumerism 101? Normies never think long term. I never had a peak in my life and I am 22 and I will keep myself hidden when I am a millionaire through cryptos by 25.

>> No.2136584

unfortunately, society cannot function without wagecucks

if nobody worked, you would have none of the things you enjoy today, not the least of which are food and the internet and electricity

>> No.2136645
File: 123 KB, 885x990, OY VEY GOY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2136584
>unfortunately, society cannot function without wagecucks
you brainwash them goy, as soon as they start speaking! Get them loans! Spring Break aaahhhhhh! Get them a 401k and please max them out, bonds, retirement plans,social security and mortgage that luxury car! I guarantee you they will be safe and valued when you retire at 80! Hehehehe! I promise they are taxless!

>> No.2136658

the thing is you can do all the things that you'd do if you won the lotto right now

>> No.2136700

depends on your job I guess. If I became ultra rich, I'd still maintain my current job albeit only part time to keep my mind busy. If you work some dead end soul sucking job, no i'd be out of there tomorrow.