[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 763 KB, 809x829, 1495140100804.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2130621 No.2130621 [Reply] [Original]

Well h-hello there my fans in the www-world.
it is time for another prediction thread from your
favorite crypto oracle Rodd. Due to the high request, first I will check about god coin, bitcoin.

Just let me take a look while you stay quite. I need to concentrate...
>looks into the crystal ball

God in heaven, those whom own bitcoin
can be relaxed. The bubble wont burst in the next few weeks. The price will double and so will the unconfirmed transactions. There is a bright future ahead.

What was that anon ? ETH.? You have ETH? Thats the last I do today. Just for you, beauty face.

>takes a deep breath
>proceed to look into the crystalball

Thats weird ... I see white shatter ... a green ocean ... I feel immense happiness allaround the world. Dear god ...

>release the crystal ball, it shatters in splinters

I-I dont feel well, anon. I need a break. What was that ? Oh the result, yes, well. I need some time to recover. But I tell you this. A brighter future, a new era, will begin.

>> No.2130636

Im not buying your game again todd

>> No.2130647
File: 33 KB, 398x384, one man crypto wave star.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>2130636
Who is todd ? His name is Rodd and I approve his prediction. It made me wealthy, much much more wealthy than the average wealthy. Think about it, he is the oracle.

>> No.2130717

Should I invest into fallout 4?