[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 751x712, Sergey-Nazarov.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21299168 No.21299168 [Reply] [Original]

That's fucking funny because I also I had a similar experience with this asshole. I saw Sergey at a McDonald’s restaurant in San Francisco yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Cyka blyat, mudila?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my lunch, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven big macs and two milkshakes in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff few big macs in his pants.

When she scanned one of the big macs and told the total sum, he stopped her and angrily told her to agree on a smart insurance contract, in case the hamburgers messes up Sergey’s belly. He said he had a few sensors up in his ass, which were giving highly reliable real-time data of his stomach’s condition and bringing that information reliably to the smart contract, which will automatically trigger the insurance payment when needed. He then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Chainlink’s oracle network is working anyway.
After she agreed on the contracts service agreement and demanded the payment for the hamburgers, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly and said “I find Burger King better anyway”.

>> No.21299547

>>21299168
He sounds like a real asshole
Glad I didn't invest any of my hard earned money into link

>> No.21299856
File: 53 KB, 720x903, 1597185529951.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wtf? I hate segey now..

>> No.21300301

>>21299168
Wow! Must buy more chainlink b4 $1000 eoy

>> No.21300335
File: 21 KB, 400x400, tE0nOqoY_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cheeki breeki if true

>> No.21301042

>>21299168
Based and redpilled
Kek I know you from osg