[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21295358 No.21295358 [Reply] [Original]

There's two kind of people. poor people and people who trade the alt season.

>> No.21295443

To anyone who will listen :

I have been watching the markers since I was a kid. A distant relative of mine made millions from Microsoft shares that he paid very little for. Another relative made $400k from Enron. I have always been searching for the golden stock that I can ride to freedom like my relatives did.

I thought Tesla was a promising company and early on I considered buying for $65 a share or $80 something like that. But for some reason I had a bad vibe about Tesla stock. I don’t see how they come out of nowhere and supplant the big auto companies that have been doing cars for a hundred years. Anyways I watched with awe the astronomical gains the Tesla stock had and regretted my decision to stay out. I also discovered bitcoin very early but never could wrap my head around the true value. I though $20 a bitcoin might have been too much certainly didn’t know if $80 was fair . But I digress . If you do your research , Link is a golden nugget. It is decentralized and advanced technology that i feel is going to skyrocket to $1000 within 5 years and probably higher after that . I am pouring all my money into link and it’s not much but I have been able to make $400 in 2 weeks, which is great for a trader of my scale. I am determined to keep buying link but I am hoping to capitalize off the dips. I bought during a %3.5 dip and it shot up to 2% an hour later. I only wish I had more money to buy link.

>> No.21295468

>>21295358
FLETA, TOMO and XTZ are the ones to take this shit to a new level