[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 406x138, RLC.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2125854 No.2125854 [Reply] [Original]

Now that the weak hands have given up their bags it's time to get in RLC again.

>inb4 "but it's dumping"
Literal retard logic. THIS is exactly when you're supposed to buy, when people are whining about the price being down and no one is talking about it anymore.

GNT mcap: $213 million, RLC mcap: $37 million

iExec has a much, much better team than Golem, consisting of actual researchers who've been working on distributed computing for over a decade. It has shit branding which is why it hasn't picked up as much as Golem yet.

>> No.2125981

They haven't put too much effort into marketing yet either, which is why most don't know what RLC is but fully well know GNT. Some have complained about this and the branding in the Slack and they've said they're going to improve it soon.Also, there's going to be a demo within a week or two.

Any attention that Golem gets with the upcoming Brass release is ultimately good for RLC as people will look into competitors or alternative options once they've missed the original train or are looking to hedge.

Also a friendly reminder that SONM isn't that good and their original whitepaper contained absurd claims which means that they either don't know what they're doing or are trying to deliberately fool people.

>> No.2125996

>>2125854

My only regret is I bought VERY high, but also bought low, so it'll be a while before I see good returns.

(yes I literally bought at ATH, but i have confidence in the project and bagholding ever since)

>> No.2126015

OP is right about this, if you have GNT you should have gains, shift some to RLC for hedge.

>> No.2126031

>>2125996
Ouch. The chart's starting to look like it'll turn around soon though. Eventually the only winners in this game are those who hodl long-term.

>> No.2126031,1 [INTERNAL] 

It's over Gilles