[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 33 KB, 579x584, pathetic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21143269 No.21143269 [Reply] [Original]

Now that you can only reasonably expect a pathetic 10x from here are you going to move into coins with higher upside potential?

>> No.21143346
File: 416 KB, 959x959, 1591666557335.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21143269
My dearest friend, it is with immense pleasure that I inform you that your letter has found safe travel to my destination and landed in my hands. However, this pleasure was fated to remain short lived and bittersweet, for I must also admit to you, regardless of what distress it may cause to you, knowing you went to great trouble to pen it and deliver it to me, that I in fact declined to open it and refused to read the message contained within. Surmising your intentions, there exists no doubt in my heart regarding your sincere worries for my financial well being, but alas your attempts to convince me to modify my investment strategies shall regretfully remain futile, as my stubbornness in this matter has indeed been sealed irrevocably and no other voice shall rock its imperturbable foundations. Allow me then to reiterate my will once more, and do your best to forever remember it for no change will follow: I shan't part ways with my beloved asset for it is my utmost belief that I have invested wisely and foresee infinite potential in its future, and therefore no other possession in this world shall change my decision, not even a mountain of gold! For my possessed asset is indeed fated to be worth more than any other riches in the world. We shan't speak of this no more. Sincerely yours, a beloved friend.

>> No.21143842
File: 46 KB, 656x656, 1537808716835.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21143269
My dearest friend, it is with immense pleasure that I inform you that your letter has found safe travel to my destination and landed in my hands. However, this pleasure was fated to remain short lived and bittersweet, for I must also admit to you, regardless of what distress it may cause to you, knowing you went to great trouble to pen it and deliver it to me, that I in fact declined to open it and refused to read the message contained within. Surmising your intentions, there exists no doubt in my heart regarding your sincere worries for my financial well being, but alas your attempts to convince me to modify my investment strategies shall regretfully remain futile, as my stubbornness in this matter has indeed been sealed irrevocably and no other voice shall rock its imperturbable foundations. Allow me then to reiterate my will once more, and do your best to forever remember it for no change will follow: I shan't part ways with my beloved asset for it is my utmost belief that I have invested wisely and foresee infinite potential in its future, and therefore no other possession in this world shall change my decision, not even a mountain of gold! For my possessed asset is indeed fated to be worth more than any other riches in the world. We shan't speak of this no more. Sincerely yours, a beloved friend.

>> No.21143955

>>21143269
the link fork & steak king...
no need to gamble, no need to sell.
simply hold link, like boomers held stocks.

trying to increase fiat with crypto to cash out is a fools game, and how to stay poor and live like a goyim slave.

free men don't sell link.

>> No.21144137
File: 84 KB, 153x235, 1538028783595.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21143269
>are you going to move into coins with higher upside potential?
there are none

>> No.21144258

>>21143269
Spoken like someone who can only gamble 100s or 1000s at a time. If you already have holdings, your can't exactly throw 100K into one of your pajeet shit join, premature ejaculating, $3000 liquidity shit projects. You're stuck in the top 20 or you end up throwing your capital into the pockets of dilating discord trannies.

But that's why you're here. You work for a discord tranny. Fucking pathetic.

>> No.21144371

>>21143269
>My dearest friend, it is with immense pleasure that I inform you that your letter has found safe travel to my destination and landed in my hands. However, this pleasure was fated to remain short lived and bittersweet, for I must also admit to you, regardless of what distress it may cause to you, knowing you went to great trouble to pen it and deliver it to me, that I in fact declined to open it and refused to read the message contained within. Surmising your intentions, there exists no doubt in my heart regarding your sincere worries for my financial well being, but alas your attempts to convince me to modify my investment strategies shall regretfully remain futile, as my stubbornness in this matter has indeed been sealed irrevocably and no other voice shall rock its imperturbable foundations. Allow me then to reiterate my will once more, and do your best to forever remember it for no change will follow: I shan't part ways with my beloved asset for it is my utmost belief that I have invested wisely and foresee infinite potential in its future, and therefore no other possession in this world shall change my decision, not even a mountain of gold! For my possessed asset is indeed fated to be worth more than any other riches in the world. We shan't speak of this no more. Sincerely yours, a beloved friend.

>> No.21144384

>>21144258
Enjoy your 10x while I'm pulling in 50x every month

>> No.21144417
File: 77 KB, 743x664, 1567984765925.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21143269
How many times do we have to repeat ourselves you retarded fuckface nigger? A year WILL end with Chainlink being worth $1000 US dollars per token.
I wouldn't even flinch if it dumps to $5. Awareness is growing expontentially and consequences will never be the same. Figure it out.

>> No.21144428

Every time link moves 1% I make 2k, don't give a shit about your pajeet scams bitccchhh

>> No.21144472
File: 135 KB, 256x257, zuccmyshit2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21143269

>> No.21144540
File: 6 KB, 249x196, 1584902365305s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.21144760

>>21144384
>50x every month
prove it ranjesh