[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 79 KB, 640x526, jed-mccaleb-ripple_featured.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21142111 No.21142111 [Reply] [Original]

Enough is enough. XRP is a known scam on biz. Buy something useful. Forget about this dead old boomer coin. Jed dumps xrp like its trash because that's what it is.

>> No.21142136

Just bought 1000 XRP.

>> No.21142249

Yeah I’ve been holding for months now too, about to leave this shitcoin for more AKRO once it dips

>> No.21142355

>>21142111
Wasted trips. Have fun buying your meme coins with no actual utility. Watching prices rise without actual adoption makes me hard for the future of XRP.

>> No.21142491

>>21142355
1) why would any financial institution want to inherit all the on-chain garbage of an existing public chain? because that's what xrp is - it's a public chain filled with garbage that means less than nothing to any financial institution as 90% of the transactions are unverifiable and unlinked to the partner institutions they want to be tracking/selling with.
2) what bank is going to want to deal with the volatility of an unpegged crypto (xrp) for interbank payments processing? they'll just stand up their own chain and peg it to the dollar or their currency of choice, then increase/decrease supply to coincide with deposits.
3) what makes you think xrp (not ripple, xrp, they are two separate corporate entities) will be "the" internal standard? for that matter, why is ripple even a viable choice? why is it better than enterprise ethereum alliance (more partner institutions), hyper ledger (more partner institutions), or R3 (more investment liquidity)?
4) finally, why now? what impending big news is coming that will make xrp pump? remember, good news for ripple's enterprise solution means literally nothing for your shit coin bags, xrp is not connected in any way to the ripple enterprise solution; it's just there as a test bed for their closed-source block chain solutions that may (or may not) serve as one of many funds transfer standards at some point in the distant (think decades) future.

>> No.21142905

>>21142491
Absolutely everything you just said is false and/or wrong. You know absolutely nothing about XRP and it’s purpose and are giving it meme definitions based on what schizos say on 4chan. Literally you know nothing at all, the answers to every single question you just asked are out there, and some of the counter arguments you’ve made make absolutely no sense especially the pegging a digital dollar to a basket of currencies (if that’s what you were trying to say). I’m not going to sit here and spoon feed you either. Especially when it comes to R3 and Corda settler that’s the most obvious and easy to find information. I don’t even shill XRP I just fud every coin and make XRP fudders look like brainlet retards who are spewing the same shit that’s been being said for years while ignoring every bit of progress.

>> No.21143121
File: 7 KB, 236x151, p1479571956718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>21142905
>wow sick counterargument... really made me wanna buy xrp..

>> No.21143157

>>21142905
XRP is shit and you sound absolutely retarded, bud.

>> No.21143247

>>21142905
Read this in a pajeet accent haha it’s the only way. Poo in the loo

>> No.21143404

>>21142111
thx for the buy signal just made it to 115k xrp