[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.23 MB, 1655x931, 1545080489313.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
21122276 No.21122276 [Reply] [Original]

Alright, /biz/. Whether it's Stocks or Crypto, why do you invest? Obviously it's nice to have more money, but specifically why are you investing as opposed to working an actual job(to those who were investing prior to the pandemic)?

Have you made anything?

What's your current goal?

Your endgame?

For me: I invest because I find day jobs boring. As cliche as it sounds, they just don't interest me. Sure, it sounds lazy, but that's not really the point. I don't want to be working 40 hours a week at some job, taking orders from some 50 year old dude whos only manager because he worked there since 1989. Maybe it's just some sort of problem I have with authority figures, but I'd rather just do my own thing.

Even when I'm losing money, the whole market thing is fun. It's kind of like a game for me.

I think we'll make it, bros.

>> No.21122450

>>21122276
I fucking hate it to be dependent of somebody else. If you have money, you don’t rely on anybody and can do whatever the fuck you want. Im 23 years old and still enjoy the peak of my youth while earning money with money, which is essentially the ultimate redpill in financial being.

t. 12k Linklet