[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 368 KB, 1237x735, scam.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20951371 No.20951371 [Reply] [Original]

Alright, I finally decided to look into who's actually using chainlink, see if anything looked exciting.

There's no one.

Just a bunch of pajeet-tier scam tokens trying to make money be association.
There literally isn't a single use case and none in sight.

But then I get to their youtube page.
Holy shit, what the absolute fuck is this garbage?

And registered in - The Cayman Islands?!

>> No.20951422

How compelling
We're still only $0.20 from ATH and will be breaking through today

>> No.20951466
File: 2.17 MB, 1042x1389, 1557879055569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"KIKE NIGGER JEWS AGAIN!" Sergey roared stomping into his office decorated to look suspiciously like the Cayman Islands.
"What's the problem this time?" inquired Adelyn looking up from her wet dictionary with a jaded glance.
Rory and Thomas stood over in the corner by the coffee machine. Rory shrugged his shoulders, Thomas rolled his eyes and mouthed "not again" to Rory. Rory, not wanting to get involved in yet another morning 'incident', thought of his wife's son and all they had built together.
"Well..." Sergey began before staring into space for a solid 42 seconds. The others had grown accustomed to this inevitable delay and waited patiently.
"The media, in all their wisdom, cannot see the value of smart contracts; but flippantly share BLM bullcrap". “It’s like a torrent of shit published minute by minute hour by hour!” Rory and Thomas kept their poker faces while Adelyn blew a big bubble of blue HubbaBubba, seemingly immune to the rhetoric, possibly because she was an Asian woman on loan from the Chinese state department.
"And, what's worst," Sergey continued jumping up and down, his fat violently oozing, his chubby arms flailing wide around, "that Microsoft dude is coming today and I'm just not in the mood to talk about "how much I care about BLM"” Sergey fingered the air overemphasizing the quotes and the problem.
"Aww just focus on your oracles sweetie" said Adelyn cooing, "that's what he's come for. Try and stay focused!"
"yeah focused and 1keoy" thought Sergey. Out loud he said with a wink "You're right my little spelling bee, everyone come over here for a group huddle"
Rory and Thomas looked over at each other and sighed in unison and Adelyn complied with a ‘white people walking past you grimace’ expression on her face.
Each put their hands into the center, "One Two Three, We Just Win" they shouted together smiling the Smart Contract mandated smile

>> No.20951491

>>20951371
Where did you look fren?

>> No.20951511

>>20951371
ANON... u know that all price oracle data feeds come from exchanges/ where people deal / trade.

but chainlink gets data from nodes ( nodes get that data feed from exchanges) so that nobody can alter the data.

in other words u can get the data feed for free or use chainlink and pay in link .. plus if their is a dishonest node i can get fined in LINK,, derivatives are big they say,,,

but then anyone can fork chainlink as all the big business do actually chainlink help them setup (AKA private chain) eg kaleido.

so again WTF are we talking about,, i think we need a token for this chat as well (FUCKING CHAINLINK CONCEPT)

>> No.20951553

>>20951371
drns

>> No.20951590

>>20951466
this pasta is pure gold

>> No.20951889

>>20951491
Their website and just a quick google search.

Smart contracts sound really cool, very sci-fi.
But there are none!
How can we expect to make money through this if there is literally no utilisation to drive the price up?

>> No.20952001

>>20951466
lmao

>> No.20952003

Use case is for shitcoins if it was actually useful it would be a worthless commodity

>> No.20952026

The oracle problem was also not solved, they built an api aggregator that goes through a couple more hoops than necessary. Take a programming course and you can build one yourself.
But it's also a cult so who knows how high it'll still go.

>> No.20952180
File: 33 KB, 540x720, 1576189016948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20951889
>Their website and just a quick google search.