[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 652x702, 1595844924995.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20908519 No.20908519 [Reply] [Original]

Hello complete newfag here...I have no idea how you people invest or how anything works , i have lurked for some mins but shit looks weird

I need to learn how to invest , i mean do you download an app or something?Pls dont make fun of me i want to learn and start jewing money

>Inb4 lurk more fag , give me ur credit card info

>> No.20908746

>>20908519
Well, a bull run is starting, so you will want to invest in crypto if you want to make money. Learn the fundamentals about crypto and then find projects that sound like a good investment. The hardest thing is discerning between which shills and fudders to listen to. Every coin will have shills that will tell you 100x guaranteed, this is going to be huge, etc. but obviously some are just trying to pump their bags or the coins are flat-out scams. Fudders have sometimes noticed an issue with a coin, and are genuinely trying to raise the issue, but more often than not, they are trying to swing trade that coin or are from a competing project. If you are from /pol/ you might have an easier time deciphering who is genuine and who is trying to fuck with you.

>> No.20908999

>>20908746

Thanks for the info dude , yes i am from pol

So nowdays the only hope is crypto because of the Cuckrona virus?

And how do i start investing in crypto?Do i Google crypto names and enter their pages and buy them from there (which sounds pretty unsafe unless its big names like bitcoin but then its not worth investing in something that old) , or is there an app at the appstore for example where you can buy/sell various cryptos?

>> No.20909915

>>20908999
Cryptocurrencies are traded on 'exchanges', the most popular being Binance. Watch some YouTube videos explaining what cryptocurrencies are before you start buying. And make sure you learn how to make a secure account, especially if you're going to leave your coins on the exchange wallet instead of 'downloading' the coins onto a hardware wallet (a physical device like Ledger which holds crypto)

>> No.20910152

Just buy Btc, Xmr, ETH. You will be set for life.

>> No.20910208
File: 2.36 MB, 1724x1498, Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 10.04.59 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

omg... there is so much you have to learn my man. here is my only advice. don't buy bcash