[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 360x360, 1591049532128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20900194 No.20900194 [Reply] [Original]

Too many people are glued to 15 min or weekly charts.
I want to speculate on what projects will be where, in one year time.
One year seems like a lot, but it's not, and allows for a lot of development and adoption to happen between now and then, allowing speculative investors the chance for massive returns in choosing the right projects 1 year in advance.

Things to take into account: roadmaps, cryptocurrency mainstream adoption, developments in blockchain tech, changing demands of business in a new world, world affairs, and anything else you can think of.

What is your list of top investments to make now, for one year down the road? Provide a short list and your reasoning.

>> No.20900236

Link

Reasoning: been lurking biz for the past 3 years

>> No.20900261

OCEAN
og team highly respected by everyone Daimler, DHL shilled it since then linkedin is going crazy over it

EWT
energy ecosystem with huge companies as validators one of those is Warren Buffet's company, indirect verifiable connection to Tesla, working together with governments and billion dollar energy providers validating the chain

https://validators.energyweb.org/

Both part of polkadot ecosystem both going to be multiple billion dollar marketcaps

>> No.20900321

band
crosschain oracles without eth fees and 2 oracle solutions are better then monopoly

kava
crosschain defi

im all into crosschain and interoperability because eth 2.0 is not rolling out till late 2022

>> No.20900402

>>20900194
You'll receive a million shitcoins suggestions so I won't lose my time explaining shit.

Enjin->already got Samsung Microsoft and Minecraft.

When the launch efinity they get Playstation and steam.

9 months from now its 2 to 5 dollars a piece and that's 20 to 25x

>> No.20900566

>>20900402
ENJ has massive potential. I'd love to see the wallet integrated into Steam or something in the future. Then independent game creators will likely allow their assets to be backed by ENJ.
I'd love to see gaming come to life with a real world crypto economy to replace micro txns. GL to them.

>> No.20900675

>>20900566
It's already happening, a little slow but happening, blockchain backed items is a no-brainer because is one of the few real application for a blockchain. People truly own something the buy is csgo for example and it's not attached to your account if you get banned everything is gone and Enjin is leading that revolution

>> No.20900731

>>20900566
>>20900675
Only one chain can facilitate all that demand at scale and its BSV.

>> No.20900784

>>20900675
The only question is if companies will have enough incentive to use ENJ rather than create their own wallet and token to integrate into its own games exclusively.

>> No.20901349

CRO. from Crypto.com. Right now it's the only international exchange with a gigantic roadmap consisting in many years, decades i would say. One major missing feature of Crypto is margin trading, no futures whatsoever to trade. But it's in the roadmap. Now i want you to take a look at Binance, and their nice BNB coin. It's massively pumped because of its internal uses within the platform ,like futures.

Talking about numbers, BNB is worth 20 dollars, CRO just 0.17.

If you look closely, crypto.com it's trying to become a massive giant such as Binance, so you can expect CRO to be like BNB, going as far as 20 dollars, that would be more than 1000% percent of earnings buying right now. All this info is easily checkeable , you should make your own little investigation though.

>> No.20901562

>>20901349
did you just recommend a pumped up top 10 coin (rank 9) to buy? are you nuts? thats how eternal bagholders are forged

>> No.20902368

>>20900784
spending metric ton of money on wallet, explorer, marketplace , apis VS buying 50$ worth of coins and maybe access to platform to get it all out of box ?

>> No.20902839

>>20901349
What's the difference between cro and mco? Why two shitcoins instead of keeping them together and using for both? If it's something about the code they could do a coinswap. It confuses me but I've been looking at them the last couple weeks with renewed interest after first writing them off as a scam.