[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 254 KB, 1920x1200, 1391635497008.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
208302 No.208302 [Reply] [Original]

Greetings my fellow /biz/raelites. Today I was offered a unique job opportunity. I live in Washington State and I was offered a kiosk at a Marijuana Farmers Market. At this market there are over 20 people who sell Cannabis at their own specific kiosk, so if you want to make money you have be a good salesmen/negotiator. I am 19 years old so I don't have much sales experience. What should I do to attract customers? Can any respectable salesmen give me some tips?

>> No.208329

>>208302
brand recognition

lots of "nice" things in your environment

>> No.208380

dude, if you need tips on how to sell drugs, you probably aren't much of a salesman

>> No.208392

>>208380

He just admitted as much and was asking for tips.

>> No.208394

>What should I do to attract customers?
Be an attractive, young, scantly clad woman.

Otherwise its all about your pitch and the products price.

>> No.208537

Be energetic, upbeat and confident. Firstly, you've got a pretty comfortable job, so it should be easy to feel comfortable and happy at work. Try and engage with customers you think you can approach socially, and be professional and helpful with others. If customers say they're just browsing, read their face - If they look irritated or sarcastic, or smile insincerely over a grimace, then leave them alone. You don't need to pressure sell weed, just keep customers as happy as possible and people will return to you specifically. Don't be too insincere, if you're obviously having a bad day, people will notice, no matter how much you try and fake it. As long as you stay calm and treat customers well and with manners, it won't matter. Make eye contact, but don't be too intense. Also dress for your audience and for the job. If you're just standing at a kiosk for a few hours and talking to people walking past, wear something casual and comfortable. Obviously wear clean clothes, and look fresh.