[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 64 KB, 540x763, 1595506811219.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20825420 No.20825420 [Reply] [Original]

> Threads on here desperately shilling ample so it goes up
> More Threads on here from people who sold their ample fudding it so it bottoms out and they can buy back in

Literally that's all that's going on here. There's no great revelation, no great scam. Ample is exactly what it always said it was and it is doing exactly what you'd expect after a massive run making a shit load of money.

If you are still holding at this point, yes you should have sold ages ago but you probably don't really need to worry. It will go back up within a week. The negative rebases mean diddly squat PROVIDED it does eventually go back up as you own the same % of the cap.

So chill out, you haven't completely fucked up until you panic and sell the bttom.

Anyway I made a fuck load of money out of this and intend on buying back in at some point.

Honestly this board is a god send for good early info.

Ample wallets are still going up BTW, this is all just one big whale sell off.

>> No.20825625

When to buy fren?

>> No.20825830

>>20825625

No idea. Really it's whenever the whales stop dumping. Could go on for another day or it could be over now.

Honestly I think buying now you can't go too much wrong. I don't see the cap staying this low for long.