[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 73 KB, 768x872, 123424525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20709748 No.20709748 [Reply] [Original]

You think I really give a FUCK faggot?
I look at your stupid fucking FUD and turn the channel.
My mind is so dead set on the goal of iExec that nothing matters anymore.
I don't eat. I don't shit. I don't sleep. I don't even fuck my Stacy.(okay I lied I pump that bitch twice a day)
I just sit here all day doing calculations about what my digital oil stack will be at certain inevitable prices while dreaming about the expensive things I'll be buying in a year while you are scraping the bottom looking for the next shitcoin flip.
You could come to my house and personally tell me "DIGITAL MANURE" and I would slam the fucking door in your face and go buy 10000 more barrels.
So fuck you faggots for even trying. Peace nerds, time to fuck

>> No.20709834

Based on circulating supply, I am only one of 10k people who can have as much RLC as I have.
Given it is one of the cornerstone techs of the future..
I live in a state of perpetual euphoric anticipation and also suffering waiting for that day. But everytime my resolve weakens, I dig a little into the rabbithole. Reading various articles about iexec and the importance and significance of what they are doing, and the euphoria returns like a summer breeze.
I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm one of the elite. The fucking elite.