[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 222 KB, 800x600, RAREPEPEcover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2067347 No.2067347 [Reply] [Original]

So i saw the thread from the faggot that says this board is cancer.
Well, a part at least.
Anyway, I will do the follow-up of another one I made a while ago about which coins to buy.
(Nocoiner can easily go with NVDIA and TSL)

- Waves , as always hoard as much as you can, next year $~50 (One portfolio per se)

- BTC, at least 40 % should be into this piece of shit.

- ETH We are already on the moon, next step Mars. Too late to hoard (for plebs at least) . 20%

- XRP the target is $1. Now it sits @20 pennies

- BURST - here is the gem. Cheap, easily mineable, great community. Highly recommended.

- GNT, LISK: worth a shot, these are very cheap.
They have great communities, and the projects are solid. However, these are more of a gamble.

- Too late too high: DCR, XMR.
The XMR's devs are quite shady, and considering that the coin is all about privacy, I would question it a bit.

Hope it helps you.

>> No.2068218

bump

>> No.2068248

>XMR is too late too high and devs are shady
XMR is for buying things, not for investing.

>> No.2068290

Lowkey waves shill

>> No.2068306

>Burst
>gem
>waves...

>> No.2068310

Whatever people do dont get into waves, devs are lazy

>> No.2068377

Buy Burst you fucking dipshits. I've told you 20 times and i can bet my ass no one did because i didn't start spamming threads like shitbean, pivshit and PieceOfShitW.

I've bought in at 195 and it now sits at 500. It still has 15m mkt cap, is under 1 cent, has great features and development and a great community. Even if it never reaches 1 dollar you can bet your ass it will double in a month, so you'd be fucking retarded not to buy.