[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 509x510, 1 tTjJbrKf89XMGaviI4C2gQ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20591182 No.20591182 [Reply] [Original]

Well boys is it over? We were told huge gains were coming in June, nothing happened, then we were told huge gains were coming in July, and nothing has happened.

>> No.20591275

dead project, whole team left the game is over :)

>> No.20592176

>>20591182
>Buy CUR
>Convert to CURV
>Vote for cars
this is fun in itself
>Just fucking sit on it and collect car tokens for voting

Could this be anymore fucking comfy?? I can sit on my ass and reviece shares of Porsches, Ferraris and Lambos for simply casting a vote, and collect profits when they are sold.

I know you people only buy cryptos whose whitepapers are filled so many buzzwords it'll make your head spin. This is simple, already up and running, and boomers and manchildren all over the world will love to invest in cars. Try to make an exception

>> No.20592389

No, it hasn't even begun.

Stay CURIO.

>> No.20592519

>>20592176
Also, if you buy CUR now and convert to CURV at this rate (1.24 atm) you get a ridiculous % of the total voting power for a tiny amount of money. The car tokens you recieve for voting are pegged to assets that have outperformed a number of indexes over the last decades by a fuckton, so you literally can't lose if you keep holding, and the only way your voting power is diminished is if more CUR is pumped into the contract and makes your CURV increase in value. Fucking 700k marketcap lmfao