[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 400x182, zeus_logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20566677 No.20566677 [Reply] [Original]

I started digging into that Zues PDF and a specific statement stood out to me "What started as a mild de-risking across the equity markets amid fears of global coronavirus pandemic turned into a multi-asset capitulation, amplified by a surprising price war between the major oil producers and the draconian health and safety measures around the world."
I knew I read that somewhere else:
https://medium.com/nexo/nexo-services-remain-stable-amid-coronavirus-and-oil-wars-driven-market-meltdown-e0d9dd7c4c54
I am willing to bet if you pull all of Nexos medium articles/PDFs and start comparing text with the Zues doc you will find tons of these.

>> No.20567136

>>20566677
article about the claims:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nexo-finance-accused-of-being-behind-zeus-capital-and-chainlink-short

response from article
>Nexo had nothing to do with this and its author is trying to insinuate such a connection through false flag stuff that Nexo is somehow involved. The most probable explanation is that we are Chainlink’s mosy recent partnership, we have staff who are well versed on the Chainlink subject, and because our OTC desks deals in LINK.

>> No.20567417

Craig is involved isn’t he ?

>> No.20567434

>>20566677
checked, unbelievable how they still putting fud out when they literally impersonate the real zeus capital.
Does anyone know if the real zeus capital knows their name is being used for market manipulation??

>> No.20567442

this is hilarious at this point, how can they be so sloppy?

>> No.20567949
File: 78 KB, 770x642, not_us_chief.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>20567434
they got annoyed by a few hundred autists into releasing pic related statement. Not much, but at least they never decided to be best buddies with the other Zeus Capital instead. Unlike some people.