[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 467x332, 5co3FgI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
205563 No.205563 [Reply] [Original]

ITT We share LOCAL buisness ideas.
You got it all wrong. Chinesse know it and they are advancing. It is not inventing but copying, what makes you rich. You copy idea from one country and make it work in yours.

For example here in Poland there was a problem with delivering alcohol in the night, at parties (ALCOHOL, POLAND). Some guy went to Netherlands and copied this idea and got rich. I bet you can use this idea in other undeveloped countries.

Anything ineresting in your neighbourhood?

>> No.205579
File: 1.05 MB, 320x240, Ie17FZ6.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump

>> No.205588

Go to your nearest college dorm and put up fliers everywhere advertising 24 hour condom delivery. Never under-estimate what a drunk college dude will pay to bang the girl he just picked up who refuses sex without a condom.

>> No.205601

>>205588
Some guy went to england and he copied this marihuana like substances, which weren't regulated here, he made shitload of cash buying there and selling here.

>> No.205621 [DELETED] 

>>205563
got interested go on

>> No.205650
File: 16 KB, 229x233, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>205588
>implying rape wouldn't occur before the phone was ever picked up to dial for such a service

>> No.205659

>>205563
Learn Japanese and modernize the country's economy. There's countless stubborn ingrown inefficiencies that can be removed by copying western companies....

Hundreds of thousands of jobs can be rid of by simply computerizing the salaryman paper pushing jobs like the rest of the worlds
Get rid of the yakuza's market niche and start banks/CUs that actually lend to people.
ATMs (best to integrate with vending/ticket machines that are already everywhere) located outside of banks and don't close when the bank does.
Book stores organized by Author/Title to boost sales instead of by publisher to ease returns.
Hospitals that are open Sundays

>> No.205662

>>205650
Think different m8. If you place condom machine or sth like that it solves your problem. Problem is to make a deal with dorm

>> No.205669

>>205588
They sell condoms in the vending machines down the hall. No one is going to wait minutes for what the can get in seconds.

>> No.205684

Think guys, it has to be sth that stared in your area not long ago

>> No.205698

>>205684
well there's a store on my street that sells fucking pizza slices for 5 bucks and doesn't go bankrupt so there's that

>> No.205704
File: 27 KB, 321x384, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>205662
>>205684

Why he fuck do you keep spelling the word shit "sth"? Do you have le autism?

>> No.205705

>>205669
Who the hell buys condoms from vending machines?

>> No.205713

>>205705
people who run out of the free condoms and no time to spare

>> No.205715

>>205705
>virgin

>> No.205710

>>205705
People who will have sex?

>> No.205720

>>205705
I have. I also bought a stretchy cock ring from one too.

>> No.205728

>>205704
sth is short for something based retardbro

>> No.205763

>>205728
PROTIP: He knew what you meant but thanks for proving you're an idiot. Stop using it.

>> No.205766

>>205728
I didn't know we spoke nigger here

>u c wit dat lil bayby tray tray did. He din do nuffin smh

>> No.205783

>>205766
>google smh
>wonder if /biz/ is trolling me

>> No.205945
File: 89 KB, 500x375, 444633310_582a9294d8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>205563
Big college towns (schools with 25k+) often have taxi services that are lightly regulated. You pay $3 or $5 per person for a van ride to parties and stuff.

It is pretty easy to make money because the college towns tend to be somewhat densely populated so the rides aren't far and most people go out in groups so you will be picking up 8 girls at a dorm and taking them a few blocks to a house party.

>> No.205987

>>205945
>cleaning throw up in your van every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

My friends and I used to fuck with the sober rides all the time. As a grown ass man I look back in terror of the things we put those poor drivers through. You couldn't pay 100k a year to do that

>> No.206017

>>205987
True, but the startup costs are low. Lyft and uber are probably changing this a bit but those vans were designed to take drunk freshman to frat parties and it's a cash business.

>> No.206050

>>206017

I'm not arguing the money, I just think you'll have a hard time keeping dependable drivers because of asshole kids. We would put them through hell. Unless you live in a major city like I did during college, I don't see how you'll be able to keep a good fleet going. I went to school in Boston so it was easy for the companies to find another driver when one quit, and trust me, they got tired of the shit after a few weeks.

I got a few drivers cell numbers to get them to drive me around during the week while they were working their day job and they typical only did the sober ride for a month.

>> No.206112

>>205563
>You copy idea from one country and make it work in yours.
What is patenting lol?

When Chinese copy ideas, they do so because the Chinese government does not give two fucks about fairness and equality, but rest assured if a Chinese person had a good idea (lol as if) then the Chinese government would be calling all the international courts.

We're westerners, we can't copy ideas like this. We have to rely on our own intuition.

>For example here in Poland there was a problem with delivering alcohol in the night, at parties
This doesn't work where I live, it's a criminal offence to sell alcohol to children and everyone else would just get in a car and go to a drive through place. You'd sooner have told me to start selling weed outside of high schools.

>> No.206242

>>206112
generally, you can't patent an entire business process.

you can patent small well defined innovations like a part of a machine but you can't patent the process for serving liquor after hours like OP mentioned.

my buddy opened a 24 hour gym in Taiwan. he saw there was a need and got the idea from his gym back in Germany. no need to bust the brain bank it was an easily duplicated idea.

a big bonus is the german gym had sorted through a lot of the issues for him. it mitigated risk.

>> No.206346

>>206242
24 hour gyms are a hazard. If some cunt falls asleep whilst he's benchpressing, and yes it does happen, it'll fall on him and choke him to death. Not as uncommon as you'd think. And then, you get a "wrongful death" lawsuit and you have to pay the family for their overpriced, flamboyant funeral, equipped with the nearest cardinal in a ~10,000 seat church and a fucking mausoleum devoted to the fucker.

>serving alcohol after hours
This is also illegal in my country, at least not without a license. This shit promotes drinking, so my government makes it illegal.

>generally, you can't patent an entire business process.
China doesn't copy business processes, that's actually part of the problem with China. They'll copy your idea, your algorithm, your circuit, they'll even re-brand your software/hardware and say they designed it themselves and even sue you when you prove they copied it. Meanwhile, they have factories, mills, firms that aren't producing profit and very clearly only exist for social reasons, ie, to give a few thousand chinks who should be out of a job a job.

We are westerners.
We are bred to be equal parts creative and intelligent. It's in our nature to succeed like this, to have random epiphanies and then to use our intelligence to make it come to life. We may not be able to perform a million calculations a second and we can't remember every calculus transform and trick, but we can make shit happen.

Now don't ever, ever say that the Chinese are doing anything right again. They're not.

>> No.206351

>>206346
white power

>> No.206358

>>206351
Now I'm sure.

Deal with it chink, if I had a good idea I wouldn't tell you unless you gave me a reason to. The successful do not seek company.

>> No.206572

le bump