[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 156 KB, 960x618, https___blogs-images.forbes.com_alejandrocremades_files_2018_07_desk-3139127_1920-1200x773.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20527183 No.20527183 [Reply] [Original]

Should we have a /biz/ group for business?Somewhere where people can share ideas and team up together and hopefully make some money? Don't get me wrong, I'm heavily invested in crypto but there's only so much time you can sink into crypto if you're just holding a position. There are people on this board capable of generating another stream of revenue together, why not do it?

>> No.20527377

>>20527183
>>20527183
It's gotta be better than fapping and incel posting right?

The way I see it three things can happen:

Option A:
- you continue to fap and incel post
- nothing changes
- you feel as depressed as ever

Option B:
- you try and you fail
- you lose starting capital or perhaps lose only time if you are looking to start a business that doesn't require a notable amount of money
- at least you tried something, feels better than just incel posting

Option C:
- you make some money
- you feel good about making some money
- you have more money than before
- you feel good about making something happen

Option D:
- it makes you a lot more money than you expected
- you have all this disposable income
- you have shittons of money
- you can rent out a yacht and bang models or whatever your dream is
- your lifestyle changes completely
- you feel accomplished

Think this through. You have people here who are smarter than normies, maybe a little socially awkward but that's not the end of the world, you can team up together and make something happen for yourself. Why not? There are literal brainlets starting businesses and making money and enjoying their lifestyles, you are smarter than that.

>> No.20527688

>>20527377
alright. it was worth a shot. i guess not.

>> No.20527822

>>20527688
please post if you find a useful place/forum for such discussion.. so many seem to be more of the same crypto shills plus "hustlers" just trying to sell their e-books

>> No.20527873

>>20527183
what would you bring to the table?

>> No.20527885

>>20527688
How would you filter pajeets out?

>> No.20528159

>>20527822
>>20527885

I was thinking we should just start a group on some chat platform. Doesn't really matter which. When someone is obviously being a pajeet we could just kick him out. I think the idea is to share ideas, criticize things constructively, maybe if there are mutual interests and/or skills team up and come up with something that can generate some money. That's it.