[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 380 KB, 1440x2467, pepe-butt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20495068 No.20495068 [Reply] [Original]

My GF is getting jealous of my gains and wants me to help her invest her savings.
I'm comfortable losing my own money but would feel bad about her losing hers. How do I discourage such reckless behaviour?

>> No.20495218

Dont help so only help siblings and parents explain to them like they are monkeys from a different planet and provide helmets they will understand if # goes down did this for my dad and mom they matched my investment told my gf she got mad that I didn't do a roth or mutual fund. Dont involve SO's no matter what!!!

>> No.20495372

If she wins what does she need you for if she loses she’ll blame you. Tell her the only way you’re doing it is if u have complete control of the investment because she’s dumb and will ruin it

>> No.20495503

>>20495068
You've made the mistake of sharing your financial situation with a female, whoops. She is now already showing her greedy and manipulative side, find a new girl and do the smart responsible thing, keep it secret. It's not her business.