[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 14 KB, 372x275, 1_2IPN9TjJwd_cmljL10Nivw.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20494957 No.20494957 [Reply] [Original]

/agi/ SingularityNet General

ITT: We discuss SingularityNet, Blockchain, and AI projects, adoption, tokens etc...

-TeleGram Channel-
tDOTme/singularitynet

-Website-
singularitynetDOTio

-Beta Dapp-
betaDOTsingularitynetDOTio/

-Roadmap-
singularitynetDOTio/roadmap/

-Joe Rogan Podcast w/ Founder Ben Goertzel-
youtube /watch?v=-qfB8clUIaY

-Lex Fridman Podcast w/ Founder Ben Goertzel-
youtube /watch?v=OpSmCKe27WE

>> No.20494988
File: 130 KB, 496x496, EWoR4RDWoAU5W48.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

-Open AI For All-
SingularityNET is a full-stack AI solution powered by a decentralized protocol.

We gathered the leading minds in machine learning and blockchain to democratize access to AI technology. Now anyone can take advantage of a global network of AI algorithms, services, and agents.

-AI Research and Services-
SingularityNET AI services are based on extensive scientific research. View our research initiatives to discover what we are currently working on.

-Decentralized Marketplace-
SingularityNET is a decentralized marketplace for AI services. Visit our SingularityNET Beta Marketplace to view our current offering.

>> No.20495377

holy shit this is going to moon just bought 10000k

>> No.20495443

AGI is High Risk High Reward. But worried about it having too many baghodlers. What is coming up that could spark a 5-10x? Feels like they've been silent for a long ass time.

>> No.20495446

thx just bought 100k chainlink

>> No.20495464

>>20494957
Will this be the only way I get a qt robot girl waifu?
And um, will the blockchain permanently record how retarded I am should I obtain said qt robot girl waifu?
This isn't completely a shitpost.

>> No.20495635

held a bag from ICO 2 years ago.. lost 85%, sold and bought SWAP, now i got my monny back in 5 days.

>> No.20495776

thx just bought a rope to kms.

>> No.20496141

>>20495443
>What is coming up that could spark a 5-10x?
I think that if we meme the Basilisk hard enough, that it will soon catch up to normies and they will feel compelled to invest. This is a potential x50 and upwards if we play our hands. They used to pay for fucking indulgences back then in fear of hell so they'll surely fear the modernized version of hell and pay these same indulgences. It's definitely a coin to get into right now when it's cheap because there's a good potential upswing.