[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 306x165, kadena.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
20479982 No.20479982 [Reply] [Original]

Thread from this morning where Monica almost violated her Microsoft or DMG NDA: >>20464918

Here's the deal. This is the coin created by a team of former SEC and JP Morgan tech and business focused staff. They have a ton of NDA's, much like Chainlink. They have a proof of work blockchain which has a similar deflationary release schedule as BTC after year one. The lead programmers are literal geniuses with the programming language of haskell, which is what Cardano claims they will use when they eventually release something, maybe.

This project has the chainlink connection, but they have not yet received the attention or pump because they have not yet implemented their public plans. Kadena is a smooth platform for anyone retard or scientist to build smart contracts and connect to any real world asset and/or info. Kadena will be TOKENIZING REAL WORLD ASSETS. Hence the above reference to Microsoft and DMG. Look - I don't need to shill this. I can quietly keep loading my bags, but biz helped me become a high ranking Link Marine over 2 years ago, so here is my favor. I found this and got truly excited. This is generational money in the making.

The token is listed on Hotbit. The team did not give hotbit permission to do list, but Hotbit listed anyway. The token was supposed to stay off the market until their deal with bigger exchanges pan out (coinbase and others).

I'm too lazy to do my own shill, but this is a legit project. DYOFR and I hope some of you have enough brains to at least research this thing and give it a look. Listen to the Q&A with Kadena and chainlink from this past week for juicy info.

>> No.20479989

Following info is stolen from reddit cryptomoonshots
>muh go back

Details:
https://www.kadena.io
CMarket Cap: $10mil
Circulating Supply: 38,514,331 / 1,000,000,000
Maximum Circulating Supply of 70,000,000 (7%) in 2021

Technology:
Kadena's public blockchain functions through a braided, parallelized Proof of Work consensus mechanism (PoW sharding). The first protocol to solve sharding and the Scalability Trilemma, allowing true layer 1 scaling while preserving the security and decentralized block production of Bitcoin. This architecture is scalable up to a million parallel braided chains, each chain producing upwards of 25 TPS with no degradation of network performance. The hybrid blockchain supports interoperability using Pact, Kadena's open-source, Turing-incomplete smart contract language with Formal Verification. The simple smart contract language is powerful enough to code complex contracts and execute multi-party transactions.

Top VC Investors Include:

Devonshire Investors (Devonshire Investors is the private investment arm of the owners of Fidelity Investments, one of largest financial institutions in the world with over $1.5 trillion in assets under management.)

SV Angel

DTC Capital (https://www.dtc.capital/portfolio))

Primitive Ventures

Distributed Global

Collider Ventures

Asimov Ventures

Coinfund

Scalar capital

Team founded JPM Coin V0:

CEO and Founder Will Martino:

Financial Technology Manager (VP) JP Morgan Chase

Senior Science Advisor US Securities and Exchange Commission

CTO Stuart Popejoy:

Executive Director JP Morgan Chase

Head of Algorithmic Trading Pragma Securities

Partnerships:

Cosmos integration

Polkadot integration

Chainlink Hybrid oracle solution

USCF first regulated onchain ETF

Rymedi partnership for medicinal products quality

Bloomberg

Exchanges:

First official exchange listing in Q2

Top 3 exchange listing in Q3

Rumored to be listed on Coinbase (Rosetta integration and being explored for listing)

>> No.20480181

interdasting